Dad?

"What happened to Jennie?" I ask.

"You will see... She is staying with Mr. Kim so you will see for yourself. Please don't panic."

"What do you mean don't panic? Either tell me or let me drive. I need to go home as soon as I can." He increases the speed of the car and I look out of the window. All sorts of thoughts start filling up my mind. What happened to my baby? She surely tried to do something stupid and got injured. Oh no, is she injured? Is she injured? I was on the edge of going crazy but luckily our house started appearing as Mr. Park drove into the garage. I got out of the car and ran towards the house.

No one knew that I was coming except for Mr. Park, my driver. I run inside and see grandpa sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?" He asks, shocked to see me back.

"Grandpa where is Jennie?" I ask, ignoring his question completely. He looks up and I run upstairs without waiting for his reply. I walk up to my bedroom door. I take a deep breath, to prepare myself for whatever I was about to witness. I had to make sure not to panic at whatever I was about to see. I open the door and slowly push it open.

I walk inside to see her sleeping peacefully on my bed, with the sheets covering her perfect body. She looked perfectly fine. What did Mr Park try to say? I walk closer to her. She was sleeping to the side so I couldn't see her face properly so I kneeled down on the ground and looked at the pretty face.

I move my lips closer to her lips and plant a gentle kiss. She moves slightly and opens her eyes slowly.

"Tae?" She says, her sleepy voice was so sexy. She opens her eyes wide open when she realizes that I was actually there.

She tries to get up but I see that she was struggling. I help her straighten up not knowing what was wrong with her. Maybe she was having a cold or a fewer but then I realized what was wrong.

As she moved her body upwards, the sheets slid lower down her body to reveal her, baby bump. She was pregnant. My Jennie was pregnant. I take a step back.

"You are pregnant!" She nods with a slight smile. "How can you do this to me? You should have waited a bit longer. Who the fuck is the father?"

"You." Me? "Can't you remember you didn't have a condom and neither did I?" She laughed at my expression when I realized that we actually did have sex without a condom. Hold on.

"I am a father?" I feel my eyes tear up. I lift my t-shirt up and indicate Jennie to do the same. She slowly slides her blouse over her stomach and rolls it up, revealing her bare skin. I take a step closer and stretch my hand and gently stroke her skin. I place my palm on her and close my eyes shut hoping to feel my little baby inside of her.

Jennie's POV

I watch as Taehyung places his palm on my stomach and close his eyes. I felt moisture on my skin and realize that it's his tears. He was crying. I felt my eyes fill up as well. If only I could jump onto him and show him how much I missed him. I avoided telling him about my pregnancy over the past few months because I wanted to tell him in person and not over the phone.

He places a gentle kiss on my stomach and comes closer to my face and place his forehead on mine, his palm still on my skin.

"I am a dad Jennie. I am dad." He is crying.

"I am sorry for not telling you earlier. I just didn't want to tell it to you over the phone." I tell him when he pulls away and sits down on the bed, beside me and start stroking my belly.

"No Jennie, I am sorry. I wasn't with you when you needed me the most. From now onwards, I will never leave your sight." He smiles and those words heal me up completely. "By the way, Surprise." He waves his hands in the air making me laugh.

"Do you know if it's a she or a he?" He asks me, reminding me that I haven't told him any of the details.

"What do you want?" I ask before I reveal the news to him.

"Doesn't matter if it's a beautiful princess like her mother or a charming, breathtaking, smoking hot prince like his father." I fake a cough and both of us laugh.

"Well, you have both." He looks at me confused. I roll my eyes at my dumb boyfriend. "We have twins. A baby girl and a baby boy." His jaw falls open.

"You are telling me that you are carrying two babies in there?" I nod. "Damn, my baby is strong." He continues to caress my stomach and kissing all over my stomach.

"Does your parents know?" He asks all of a sudden. Probably he was thinking about all the problems that are likely to arise. I nod.

"I told them the exact day I got to know for sure. They supported me. They asked me to stay with them but I said I will stay with you at your house. And yes, I might have not mentioned that you were abroad." If I had told them the truth, they might have worried.

"What about marriage? Aren't we supposed to get married?" He asks next.

"Let's get married after the delivery. I am too fat to fit into a wedding dress anyway." I pout even though I am proud of being fat at the moment because I am a mother carrying beautiful angels.

"You are not fat! These marks on you are beauty marks okay? They show how much of a strong woman you are to be able to be a mother. Do not get caught to me, by calling yourself fat!" His tone was a bit harsh this time but I loved his words.

"I missed you." He wraps his arms around me once again.

"I missed you too baby. More than you could ever imagine. Oh and guess what. I did not eat snails." I smile, proud of my baby boyfriend. He can be so adorable at times.

Rose came later that day. She was shocked to see Tae in the room. She was preparing for the delivery. The baby was due next month but she was preparing herself more than I was. She had already turned a room into a nursery and she painted and decorated everything by herself.

She got one side of the room to be baby blue and the other side to be baby pink. She was the one who took care of me and my babies all these days. She stayed by my side at all times like a mother.

"Thank you so much, Rose, for taking care of my three babies," Taehyung says as Rose helps me stand up.

"You can pay back one day when I get kids. You can probably look after all the kids while Jen and I do some shopping." I watch Tae's face turn pale and we both burst out laughing at how shocked he was.

The next few days went by quite slowly. Kylian came home for the first time after that incident and he was quite shocked when he saw me. He didn't speak to any of us and stayed all day in his room doing whatever he was doing and no one really cared to go check except for the maid.

Mr. Kim was the most excited to see his great-grandchildren. Once he made both of us sit down and had a small conversation about our future as parents. He broke into tears halfway, when he remembered the first day he held baby Taehyung in his hands. Tae started tearing up too. In the end, all three of us were crying.

 In the end, all three of us were crying