𝙹 𝙴 𝙰 𝙻 𝙾 𝚄 𝚂

Aurora Rosier_________________________

Aurora Rosier
_________________________

A few days have past since I saw Issac and Astoria, I tired not to let it bother me as much but I have to admit it was pretty shit seeing them together.

Liam has been really comforting though he comes by my dorm each morning to walk me to breakfast which is sweet if you ask me.

It's getting closer to Halloween and the party is this weekend so me and the girls have been planning and trying to choose outfits to wear.

I'm currently laying on my bed writing ideas for costumes down whilst Pansy goes off on some rant how she never likes her Halloween costumes and Willow is half asleep on her bed.

The door suddenly swings open and Willow springs awake, I jump up and Pansy even let out a squeal. It was Mattheo that struts through the door.

"What do you want we're busy" Pansy exclaims but he ignores her and walks straight to my bed.

"If you ladies don't mind Aurora is coming with me" he explains as he grabs my wrist dragging me off the bed.

I didn't even object because I knew he wouldn't take no for an answer.He dragged me to his dorm and pulled out a cigarette and started to smoke it.

"So why did you bring me here"I asked frustrated.

He looked at me before stepping closer.

"Your not going to that party this weekend"

"Excuse me"

"Was I not clear enough" he spat angrily.

I scoffed which angered him as his knuckles turned white.

"Yes I am going and I shall be on my way to pick my outfit if you don't mind" I exclaimed as I turned around.

That's until I was slammed against the wall, my cheek against the cold wall and one hand pinned to my side.

"Let me go"I shouted trying to escape him but it was no use, I kicked and moved until I gave up there was no way I was getting out of his hold.

I could feel his breath fanning against me and his lips lightly graze against my neck all the way up to my ear.

"If I see you at that party" he paused tucking my hair to my left side seen as he was on the right "I won't hesitate to punish you princess."he whispered in my ear as he slowly backed away.

Why was he so set on me not going to a stupid party.Little did he know I was not missing this party as I love Halloween.

I quickly rushed out his room and back to my own.It was 9pm so I went for a showers and relaxed myself as the hot water hit my skin and as the steam clouded the room.

About 30 minutes later I got out the shower,put on some clothes and brushed my teeth before heading to bed.

I'm going shopping tomorrow for costumes with the girls and have no idea what I want to dress as.We also need to buy alcohol and drugs and decorations for the party.

𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 -

I woke up to Pansy complaining about how cold it was and Willow pretending to listen.

I groaned and sat up on my bed rubbing my eyes.

I brushed my hair and put some light makeup on before waiting on the girls to get ready.Once they were ready we walked down to the common room to see Ruby , Daphne and  Zara sitting on the couches with the boys and once they saw us they stood up and walked towards the door as we were about to leave.

We apparated to hogsmeade and split up to get different things me and Willow went to the Weasley Twins shop to get the drugs, Pansy and Ruby went to a bridge near the three broomsticks to buy alcohol from a worker and Daphne and Zara went and bought decorations.

We met up half and hour later and went to look for costumes, after about 3 hours we finally all found one.

We apparated home and we all walked to the common room.Once we got in we shared glances with the boys before putting the alcohol and Drugs and decorations into a small closet so no one could find them.

We took our costumes up to our room and hung them up.We got bored and decided to have a drink.

After many bottles of fire whiskey we decided to go back to the common room.Willow and I were stumbling down the stairs falling over one another until she fell down the last set of stairs.I couldn't contain my laughter Liam and Kai rushed over to see if she was okay but we were both laughing so hard we couldn't speak I fell back onto the step clutching my stomach trying to calm myself.

I managed to stop laughing and clung onto the railing making my way down the stairs and over to the couches where the boys were sitting.

I sat myself on Enzos lap and he looked quite surprised.

We sat for a while talking and laughing.The girls were still drunk trying to walk but ended up falling.I remained on Enzos lap until he walked in.He looked furious he made his way over pulling me off Enzos lap and lead me up the stairs. I tripped up a few stairs causing him to groan so he stopped and flung me over his shoulder and continued walking.

I hit his back "put me down Mattheo" I spat still trying to get him to let go but he didn't listen.

He finally came to a stop and put me down we were in my dorm.My feet hit the floor and I stumbled forward, he grabbed my waist and held me up as I looked into his brown eyes.

I felt my eyes getting heavy, but I needed to ask him what he wants.

"Why did you bring me here"I asked him trying to stay awake.

"Your drunk darling" he replied like it was a good enough answer.

"So" I said looking at the floor then I remembered his reaction to me sitting on Enzo.I done something I regretted.

"We're you jealous"I asked looking at him now.

His eyes grew dark and his expression changed he was angry.He let me go and I made my way over to my bed waiting for a reply.

I stood next to the edge of my bed looking over at him leaning against the door.

"Me jealous" he chuckled making his way over to me until he was right in front of me towering over me "why would I be jealous? I always get what I want"he replied and continued walking forward making me fall back onto my bed.He climbed on top of me so he was hovering over me and he leaned down so his face was inches away from mine.His lips were skimming mine as my breathing hitched.

"If I wanted you princess" he leaned close to my ear so my lips were close to his neck "I would have had you already" he whispered and with that he apparated away into a cloud of black smoke.
____________________________