The Encounter.

Resting on the couch of your balcony, you remembered again, you had stuff to take care of.

You wish you could be free from all the responsibilities you had, even if it was just for one day.

But no, some things are not meant to be. Being the only heir to probably the biggest mafia in daegu, you couldn't really be free, even if it was just for one day.

But, it pays off. The power. How you are feared and equally respected by everyone in the Mafia world.

Even if you were just going out normally, your aura made everyone fear you. You were ruthless and destructive. Just the way your dad wanted you to be. Speaking of your father..

-' Hyun, is everything ready for the meetings with the Jeons?

-' Yes Y/n, looks like so. Don't mind me..but a meeting with the Jeon family? The family that killed your parents?'

-' Yes. Unfortunately this won't be a "establishing peace" kind of meeting my friend. I want war with them. I want that bloodshed to happen. They killed my parents, made me miserable. They need to fucking repay.'

The fire in your eyes glowed like crazy. You couldn't stand the Jeon family, aka Jeon Junghoon the heir and his son, Jeon Jungkook, the to be heir, very soon. But you wouldn't let that happen.

Not in your lifetime.

Time skip; 3 hours

Y/n's pov

I don't know, whether its a inner feeling or something else, but I feel like something, which will probably change my life, can happen. Will they kill us? Heck nah.

It's just my mind messing with me.

The house was big, hard to say if it was big or small than yours.

It had a rather gloomy and dark appearance, mystical, but beautiful in its own way

It had a rather gloomy and dark appearance, mystical, but beautiful in its own way. I could only see the living room, where I was.

-'How long does that mf take

-'How long does that mf take..'
You thought to yourself, as he made you wait, where no one else could ever think of.

-' I'm sorry, it took some time-'

It felt like the other words were like a blur. Your heart was pumping so fast, you could hear it skipped a beat.

He was..something you never wanted to witness. The sight of him gave you shivers and goosebumps.

It was a very different feeling, something you never experienced.

Glancing here and there, you felt a hit sensation on your ring finger.

Looking forward to it, you saw, the ring which was given to you by your mother, was glowing.

To be continued...