8.

Raavi decided to take full advantage of Shiva. She put her arms around his waist and laid her head on his shoulder. Shiva tried to shrug her off but she continued to hold him tightly. It was only a matter of a few minutes. He stopped before her house and she scowled. She wanted him to take her somewhere else, but he was too eager to get rid of her. Raavi got off the bike and she was surprised when she saw Shiva doing the same.
Before she could ask him why, he straight away walked to her house. Raavi followed him, and saw him scream for Maami. Prafulla came down running, hearing his voice. Even Mausapa came running. Raavi suddenly knew what he was about to do, so she started pulling him out of the house, but he was too strong for her.

"Ae maami, teri iss beti ko samjha. Bilkul pagal ho gayi ho hai yeh." Shiva said.

Prafulla saw Raavi holding onto Shiva so she went and pulled Raavi to her side. "Meri bachhi ke baare mein kuch mat bol tu Shiva!"

"Yeh gadheri mere jaan ke piche par gayi hai. Keh rahi hai mujhse shaadi karegi." Shiva said. "Main keh raha hu ise kisi achhe doctor ke paas le jaa aur iska ilaaj kara."

Prafulla's eyes widened and she looked at Raavi shocked. "Ae Raavi yeh sach bol raha hai? Tu iss raakshash se shaadi karna chahti hai?"

Raavi glared at Shiva then she looked at her Maasi. "Haa Maasi. Main Shiva se hi shaadi karungi"

"Hein? Tera dimaag kharab ho gaya hai? Tu iss jangli se shaadi karegi? Main marr bhi jau toh bhi yeh shaadi nahi hone dungi." Prafulla said.

"Sambhal le apni iss beti ko. Jab dekho mujhse chipakne chali aati hai." Shiva said. "Warna tera jamai banke teri zindagi barbaad kar dunga!"

"Shiva!" Raavi shouted.

Prafulla gasped. She quickly held Raavi's hand and dragged to her room. Then she locked the room from outside. "Jab tak tere dimaag se Shiva ka bhoot nahi utar jata, iss kamre mein bandh rehna tu."

Shiva smiled at the success of his plan and left. Raavi kept banging the door but no one opened it. She was furious. Shiva didn't know what he had done. Now she was going to make his life a living hell. She looked at the window. It was a one storey climb. She could do this.

***

Raavi climbed down the pipe at exactly midnight. Then she swiftly made her way to Pandya house. Knowing the family since her childhood had advantages. She knew exactly which window would be open at this time. Climbing through the kitchen window, Raavi got into the house. Then she made her way to the aangan where she knew Shiva would be asleep.

Shiva was sleeping on the third bed in the corner. He was looking so peaceful that Raavi wanted to get into bed with him, but she remembered what he did and her nostrils flared. He made sure she was locked up and now he was sleeping peacefully. This is exactly why princesses never married their villains. Suddenly a thought entered her mind. What if he were just a frog, waiting to be kissed? Perhaps he'd turn into Prince. The chances were incredibly low but she could try.

Raavi sat on his cot and leaned down. She was going to kiss him, but her hair fell on his face and he woke up with a start. For a minute he was shocked to see her, then when he was about to shout, Raavi pressed her palm on his lips stopping him. She shushed him and let her hand go. Shiva's shock turned into a glare. He immediately got up, grabbed her hand and dragged her to the storeroom, switching on the lights.

When the lights turned on, Raavi noticed that Shiva wasn't wearing a shirt. In fact, he was looking incredibly sexy without a shirt. Shiva noticed that Raavi was wearing a flimsy nightgown. He looked away, feeling awkward, but Raavi kept staring as if it were her birthright.