With Great Power.

{Intro Music}

????: POV
Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody told you it was a happy tale, if somebody said I was just your average guy, not a care in the world... somebody lied. My name Is Peter Parker, I grew up in Queens New York with my Aunt May and Uncle Ben. It's been that way for awhile, to me they are like my parents, as I don't even remember my parents. They died after I was born, I may be 15 but don't let that fool you. I am smarter than my peers, to put it into perspective here is an example. The smartest person ever recorded is William James Sidis he was 11 when he went to Harvard, by age 8 he knew eight foreign languages. His IQ is only 10 points higher than mine at 260!

But all stories have sad moments. At age 11 my Aunt and Uncle told me I was a Wizard and how my Parents really died. They were murdered by a Dark Wizard, they never told me his name only said "He who shall not be named" My Aunt must be afraid of him, as she Shuttered at the mention of him.. They told me they were Muggles, but how my Mother and Father were Wizards and Witches who used to work for the MACUSA "Magical Congress of the United States of America" I asked why, but they said he was looking for something that they didn't know, but did know that his parents moved what ever it was to The Ministry of Magic in the UK.

Weeks after this they took me to a magical school called "Ilvermorny" The head master there was a nice man named Stan Lee. He Mentored me while I was away from my Uncle. I was sorted at an amazing ceremony, the four houses are Pukwudgie, Horned Serpent, Thunderbird and Wampus. How they choose your house is amazing, there is four statues of each houses symbol. As you step forward one of them comes alive choosing you! I got Thunderbird! it's traits represent the soul and favors adventurers. I learned a lot of magic in my first 3 years, I even learned how to fly on a broom and play quidditch. I was Seeker for the Thunderbirds. They told me for a kid my age I was excelling fast, learned magic a couple years ahead of what I was learning. I learned the Patronus Charm in my 3rd year!

My Aunt and Uncle during Summer Break had me learn at Muggle Schools as well so I would have a Sharp mind and live in either world. I was really good at Science, So much so I asked to go to a field trip. It cost 1,000 dollars and our family wasn't the wealthiest type of people. Uncle Ben found a way though.

I was at the Science Expo when a radioactive spider bit me and gave me these strange powers! I could walk and climb walls, lift over 12.5 tons, I can also lift up to 100-300 tons if under extreme conditions. Sadly one day I lied to my Uncle Ben told him I was gonna study but I wanted to pay him back for the field trip. I became a Wrestler with my new found powers. After I beat Bone Saw McGraw, the company owner lied about the money only gave me a hundred when the ad said "5,000 to anyone who can beat Bone Saw McGraw."  Afterwards a Robber showed up and stole his money, in anger I let him get away. Little did I know it would teach me a lesson I will never forget. As the Robber was getting away he shot my Uncle killing him... After that I swore "With Great Power Comes, Great Responsibility." At that moment I Became Spider-Man! An injured Wrestler gave me a Tailor who made my new suit. I also made Web Shooters with Magic infused into them the same way Wands are made, That way I could still cast spells while swinging and webbing people.

A year of being Spider-Man later I was loved in New York by muggles and Witches and Wizards alike. I protected the Innocent even if The MACUSA or Police didn't like me doing so. 
Well now that we got that out of the way, lets begin the journey.   

3rd person POV:

Peter Woke up in his Dorm at Ilvermorny to see a smiling man, his mentor Stan.
"Professor Lee! What are you doing here?" Peter said curiously
"Well kid I got good news and some bad news. which would you like first?" Lee said  
"I get a lot of bad news so lets change the pace, what's the good news?" Peter replied
"Good news is you are being transferred to Hogwarts in the UK!" Lee said with a smile but sadness underneath. "Th-That's great! but what's the bad news?" Peter asked curiously
"I won't see my star student! Plus it's quite expensive to move and I know you live with your Aunt and you guys don't have a lot of-" Lee replied but Peter cutting him off "Stop! I-I know, I don't like to be reminded.." Peter said sadly "Sorry Parker, On the other hand I can help I know you don't want me to, but I insist! All you need to do is tell your Aunt and you guys pack up, I paid for your Apt in London for your final 3 years it's address is Borough of Islington. Here is the Key." Lee said "Wow I guess I'll have to say good bye to my friends here.. I'll start with Professor Strange." Parker said as he took the key. "Good bye Parker.... And remember Excelsior!" Lee said as Peter was walking away "Excelsior! Professor Lee" Peter said waving good bye "Please Peter you can call me Stan." Lee said waving back. 

Several Hours of good byes later...

Police sirens were going off as they were chasing a stolen car.

"Looks like this is gonna be my last chase here, might as well say my good byes to the Criminals as well!." Peter said as he put his Spider-Man suit on. Spider-Man began swinging towards the sounds of gunshots. As he got closer he landed on the car peeking his head in the window
"Are you guys doing this party cause you know I'm leaving! You shouldn't have!" Spider-Man said as he was assessing the situation, He counted 3 people in the car all with guns and a bag of money. "It's Spider-Man! Start Shooting him boys!" The driver said. They then began shooting him as they were constantly missing his head. "Aw you guys are Missing me already!" Spider-Man said while webbing a Goon in the back seat out the window to a street pole. "I won't miss ya if ya stop movin ya head!" said the last Passenger to Spider-Man. Spidey then webbed his mouth "Quiet will ya, Quips are my thing." Spider-Man said in retort as he kicked him out the window onto another street pole. "Ugh if you want something done right, you do it your self." The final goon said as Spider-Man aimed his Webshooter at The Goons feet "Immobulus!" As he Said the Spell The Goon couldn't move "Ahh I-I can't move!" The Goon said as Spider-Man webbed the car to stop it and then webbed The Goon to the seat as he swung away "Ya welcome boys" Spider-Man said to the Police. 

After hours of talking to Aunt May 
"Seriously Congrats Pete! I just don't know If I can leave this place... Your Uncle-" May said as Peter cut her off "It's good for us, maybe this change will let us let go of the past and move forward. Like Uncle Ben would want for us." Peter said with tears in his eyes.
May then wiped his tears away. "You are right Pete. lets pack tonight." May said Smiling at her Nephew "You know the last thing Uncle Ben said to me before he passed.. With Great Power must always come Great Responsibility." Peter said to his Aunt "He was always wise.. As are you Peter. Lets go pack before we spend to much time just standing here." May said with a chuckle.