~ 1

Thank you for reading this book and I hope you guys will put some comments and votes ^^.

~~

Third POV

Jake and Miya was looking around in the Chanel store while you looking at them with your boring face.

Why am I going out with this siblings? You thought.

"Y/n, this look nice. Try this." Jake said while showing you a blouse.

You laughed awkwardly while shaking your head.

"No way I will try that, ask your twin to wear it." You said making Miya pull you to get into the fitting room while you whining like a kid.

Miya took the blouse from Jake's hand and gave it to you. You was about to say something but Miya shushed you and closed the door. You sighed and just wear the blouse.

When you walked out from the fitting room, you saw Jake was talking to Jay and your crush Sunghoon while Miya was playing with her phone and waiting for you.

"Miya..." you call her name in whispered making she looked up at you.

She gasped after looking how beautiful the blouse on you. You were about to shut her mouth from calling her twin brother but it was too late when the three of them looked at you at the same time.

Jake and Jay looked at you with a smile while Sunghoon looked at you coldly.

"I think you shouldn't buy me this." You said and change your clothes.

You all came out from the store with a pout on your face making Miya and Jake laughed.

"This is why I don't like going out with your brother." you said to Miya and glared to Jake.

"Sorry." Miya said and handed you the shopping bag.

"I'm hungry, let's go." You said and took Miya's hand but you stopped walking when Jake, Jay and Sunghoon followed you both.

Jake and his friend stopped when they realized you both stopped.

"You guys will following with us?" You ask the three of them making them look at each other and confused.

"Yeah.." Three of them said making Miya chuckled.

"Are you nervous because your crush will join us?" She whispered making you laughed awkwardly.

"Kind of..." you whispered and walked to a restaurant to eat.

~ ~

You all just done ordering food, Miya who was sitting next to you was talking to Jake who was in front of her while you only looking at your phone.

"You looked beautiful earlier." Jay compliment you with a sly smirk on his face making you scoffed.

"Stop flirting can you?" You said and rolled your eyes and looked at Sunghoon that was already looking at you.

You were confused so you mouth him 'what'.

He just shook his head and looked at Jay "Can you stop flirting with her?" He said making Jay laughed.

"Relax, I'm not taking her away." Jay said while smirking at you.

"Idiot." You said while smiling looking at Jay.

Your food has arrived at your table making you and Miya drooling. Jake hit Miya's head with a chopstick for fun making she glared at him.

"Be thankful that Layla is not here or she'll bite you for hitting her favorite human."