More about Y/N ability

Your ability in more specific way✨

Hand fan/Tessen fans:
        Your fans are designed to be thrown like frisbees. Once airborne, the fans open fully and act like circular saw blades, slicing through their target and then returning to you like a boomerang. The fans are also capable of blocking and deflecting their attacks.

Bat:
        Act as your weapon and shield as started in the picture above.

Bigger version of Tessen fan:
        Act as a shield to cover yourself and your friends from the attacks the enemies are sending and send a big wave of wind if they're near it.

Telekinesis:
        Uses your mind to control your weapon, your enemies, the objects around you and so on.

Duplicate:
        Duplicate are part of the telekinesis. You can use it to duplicate yourself or your weapon.

Growth:
        Growth are part of the weapons and telekinesis special ability. You can make the weapon grow in sizes. Even yourself.

Requip:
        Has no limit of pockets and can store anything inside. The bag that you told BoBoiBoy to store Gamebot in are the bag uses for your requip ability. You call it Doraemon pocket or eternal pocket.

Your talents✨

Strength:
        You have the strength of a Hulk and Thanos so bridal styling Itto isn't a problem.

Agility:
        You're agile like a rubber.

Balance:
        Balancing is one of your talents that you got from your childhood. You can easily balance yourself on top of a log of wood with only using one feet.

Climbing:
        Climbing ain't a problem if you're already used to save power spheres. Basically, you can climb faster and easier than the rest.

🔹

Friday, 15 October 2021