Chapter 3

𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒 | 𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗

September 14th

"Nice room." Eren said with a smirk as we entered it, a permanent scowl sat on my face as I sat on my bed and tossed my Anatomy book at him.

"There, start teaching." I merely said. 

Eren just held his smirk and sat down on the end of my bed, opening up the book and flipping through the pages. "What chapter?"

"1." 

He nods and turns to the appropriate page and scans it, "Oh I remember this, it's easy."

"Define easy, the professor spent an hour discussing it and I still don't understand." I huff out, crossing my arms across my chest. 

"Well maybe you are just dumb?" He asks me, and I raise a warning eyebrow at him. 

"It's just boring," I say with a groan, laying myself down on the bed, Eren sitting down right beside me with a small smile. "Well if it's boring why take the class?"

"Listen my parents are paying for the tuition so they choose the major, that's how it works."

"Like hell it is." Eren says with a chuckle. "You should do what you want, in the end the only choice that matters is your own." 

I nodded. 

What is it with all of these people and their issues with my parents rules? I really don't think it's that big of a deal, but maybe they are just overreacting.

Suddenly Eren slams the book shut and stands up from the bed with the book, walking over to the trashcan I had in my room and throwing it in there. 

Yep. Definitely overreacting.  

I looked at him in shock, still laying down in my bed and a bit too comfy to get up and grab the book, "Eren you can't just-"

"I can and I will. I'm not about to watch you beat yourself up over something that you aren't even interested in." He says, crossing his arms and walking over to stand in front of the bed. "Let's go to the party tonight, it'll help you let loose."

"Let loose? No thanks I'll pass.." I say, looking up at him with a skeptical look. 

"What you don't drink?" Eren asks, nudging my legs with his own at the edge of the bed. 

"No I do, sometimes, I just don't think I'd really fit in at a party." I say, fiddling with the hem of my t-shirt with my thumbs.

"Capri it's a party. You aren't supposed to 'fit in' you are just supposed to have fun." Laughing, Eren reaches down and grabs my hands, hoisting me up from the bed and onto my feet. I looked up at him, my face a little red.