r u in luv yet?

Playing From Your Library
H0RN13

↳ Now Playing:Conversations - Juice Wrld1:30 ────────────⚪───────── 3:02↺ << II >> ⋮≡───────○ 🔊

↳ Now Playing:
Conversations - Juice Wrld
1:30 ────────────⚪───────── 3:02
↺ << II >> ⋮≡
───────○ 🔊

Next From H0RN13:
Linda - Tokischa, ROSALÍA
Trust Nobody (2 My Brothers) - DJ Scheme, Joey BadA$$
Tití Me Preguntó - Bad Bunny
Why Try - Ariana Grande
Hoes Mad - Famous Dax
Field Trip - Melanie Martinez
THROUGH 2 U - Bktherula, Ski Mask The Slump God
·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

═══════《✧》═══════
·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Proceeding to Jennas' Biography

⤥ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ⤦
‎ Jenna Marie Ortega

⤥ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ⤦‎ Jenna Marie Ortega

This tan skinned beauty is known as the one and only Jenna Marie Ortega. She's well recognized due to her 5'1" stature, her gorgeous brown locks of hair and her hypnotizing deep brown stare. She was born on September 27th, 2002, making her a Libra. She was born in Coachella Valley, California as the fourth of six children. Jenna is currently twenty years old. Her father Edward Ortega is successful businessman and a Mexican descent. While her mother Natalie Ortega is a Nurse and has Mexican and Puerto Rican ancestry. Making Jenna mostly Mexican, mixed with Puerto Rican but she proudly represents both flags every chance she gets! She makes it very clear to everyone that she is proud of her heritage and grateful to have the opportunity to share her culture with the world. Jenna's siblings consist of three sisters who were named Aaliyah Ortega(who is twins with Markus and eighteen years old), Mia Ortega(who is the third born and is twenty two years old), Mariah Ortega(who is the second born and is twenty three years old), and brothers whose names are Isaac Ortega(who is the first born and twenty four years old) and Markus Ortega(who is twins with Aaliyah, eighteen years old). Jenna currently resides in the same place she was born, Coachella Valley, California. Despite being twenty years of age she still happily lives with her parents and all her siblings in her childhood home! Jenna can speak fluently in English and Spanish, she also knows some American Sign Language. When Jenna was eight years old, with the help of her mother and agents began receiving audition, and made her acting debut in 2012 when she had a guest appearance for the show "Rob", in the episode "Baby Bug". Since then, Jenna's career has had its good and rocky moments, but as of recently her recognition has been sky rocketing.