AudreyMike🍋

Audrey just finished getting her nails done with NoNo and Sakura and she decided to hangout with them for a little while until she back home to see Mike. Audrey you been like this for so long are you ok? NoNo asked and she looked at her and smiled.

Oh I'm fine just tired that's all hehe..She laughed it all and they went to her house and she grabbed her keys and opened her door and she saw Mike on the couch with his hoodie on.

Hey Mike I brought NoNo and Sakura and we was wondering do you want to play a game with us? She questioned and Mike said yes and he got up and sat down on the floor and Audrey sat next to him.

Ok so we are going to play spin the bottle so I'll go first. NoNo said and she spin the bottle and it landed on Sakura and she blushed and NoNo smirked and she kissed Sakura on the lips and she turned red. I'll go next.

Said Sakura and she spin the bottle and she started sweating and it landed on Audrey. She blushed and Sakura kissed her on the cheek and Mike got jealous.

Mike spins the bottle and it landed on Audrey and they both blushed and Audrey grabbed his hand and they both stand up. Guys I'm going upstairs to find another game so make yourself at home guys.

Ok don't be too long. NoNo said and they watched them go upstairs and Audrey opens her bedroom door and closed and put the lock on it and she closed her curtains.

Mike started to whimper and Audrey pushed him down on the bed and he started to blush.
Babe are you sure you wanna do this? This is my first time you know..He said and Audrey sat on his lap and he let out a soft moan and she leaned closer to his face.

Babe I wanna do it I want to fuck you so hard~ She said and she kissed him exploring in his mouth and he grabbed her by the ass and smacked it and she moaned in the kiss and they pull away.

She pulled off her shirt and pants leaving her bra on and she took off Mike shirt and pants and he started blushed and Audrey started kissing his chest and she saw his little thing sticking out.

B-babe I'm so hard by you and I can't help it. Said Mike and Audrey took off her bra and underwear and he pulled down his pants and his cock sticked out in her face.

I'm gonna make you feel good Mikey~ she said and she started licking his cock and he moaned and she started sucking on it and Mike moaned loud and Audrey smacked him on the leg and he moaned.

Shhh there gonna hear us. Said Audrey and she kept sucking on his cock and Mike gripped her hair and started moving inside of her mouth and he was about to cum in her mouth.

Audrey twirled her tongue on his cock and she started going faster and Mike moaned soft and he started sweating.

Baby I'm a-about to cum...hold it...she said and she kept sucking on it and he moaned in pain and he started going faster and Audrey spit on it and she saw little bits on cum coming from his cock.

Did I tell you not to cum? I'm sorry Audrey baby I can't hold it anymore...he said and she leaned closer to his face and pecked him on the lips.

Hehe you made a mistake well I'm going to make you feel good..she said and she sat on his cock and he let out a loud moan.

She started moving up and down on his cock and he moaned and she hold him by his shoulder.

F-Fuck you feel so good...you cock feels so good inside of me Mike~ she said and Mike held her by her thighs and she started going faster inside and she moaned loud.

Mike noticed that the door was opened a-little bit and he can see NoNo going into the bathroom and he smacked Audrey on her ass again and she moaned.

H-Harder Audrey please...Mike said and Audrey went harder inside of him and he moaned loud and Audrey boobs bounced in Mike's face and he grabbed them.

Audrey I'm about to cum again...same here. Audrey said Mike thrusted a few more time inside of Audrey and they both cum at the same time and Audrey laid down on the bed and Mike got on-top of her.

Just one more round babe please..He said in a begging voice and Audrey nob her head and Mike grabbed his cock and he puts it inside on Audrey again and he moaned and he started moving inside of Audrey.

Audrey wrapped his legs around Mike's waist and he started moving slow and Audrey kept moaning.

Go faster Mike...are you sure babe? Mike asked still moving slow inside of her and Audrey nob and he started going faster and he moaned and Audrey did the same thing and he went deeper inside of Audrey and the bed was making squeaking noises.

Just little deeper Mike...Audrey said and Mike started going deeper inside inside of her and he started going faster and harder inside of Audrey and she started moaning and she grabbed the the sheets.

Mike saw NoNo peeking through the door and he covered Audrey mouth and NoNo smirked and walked away and uncovered her mouth and kept thrusting inside of Audrey.

Babe I'm close ah..he cum inside of her and he started breathing heavily and he pulled his cock out of her and got up. We should head back down stairs and get back to that game.

Right. Audrey said and they both but there clothes back on and went downstairs and NoNo and Sakura was sleep on the floor and they both looked at each other and smirked.

Well guess they heard too much moaning. She said and Mike grabbed her by the hips and kissed and hugged her.