-left-

Looking for my dog I found little kitty and it seemed like she got hurt.I took her and saw a big amout of blood on its feet and tail.There wasn't anyone around, just me and kitty.One second it felt like I am only person on this world, meanwhile i forgot about my dog, I was just thinking how I am supposed to help this kitty.I went back home with kitty, but weird thing is why i haven't seen any person yet.It looked like there is noone.When i arrived home i was horrifed,  there was my dog, all in  blood, in hallway.Kitty started licking it, i threw cat outside and I started crying.I was sreaming for my mom but she didn't answer.I started looking for anyone in my house.Always my mom and dad where there 'cause they don't work anywhere.My younger sister was always at home too, she was invalid.We weren't rich but we weren't poor nethier.I was in eighth grade and i was 13 almost 14 years old.There was noone.House was empty.I started crying, screaming.After that I passed out.I remember falling on flour and black picture in my head with little stars.When i woke up it was night, midnight. There was no electricity  in house, weird.I went in hallway where was my dog before, now it wasn't there.Kitty is gone too.I stayed in house whole night crying and thinking what is going on.I  the morning I was walking through neighbour, there was one boy first person i saw i  past 1 day.He came to me crying and asking where is everyone, who am i and simillar questions.I said I don't know anything about everyone's disappearance.We decided we are going to stay together until everyone is back.We stayed in our house.We were talking about our lifes.He said that he lives with his father and his brother.And he has 13 years.He seemed sympathetic.He was very funny and he went through a lot of adventures.When i told him about my dog he didn't say anything.But I didn't mind.Next morning we decided we are going to visit his house.When i saw where he lives I was shocked..