Meeting them

*Red Fountain school for heroes in training*

"Hurry up now girls or else!" Grisselda sternly said as the girls kept gunking at the boys working out in the court yard, thank god one girl didn't have boys on the brain. Said girl was looking around the hallway in wonder seeing technology and magic working togather all over the school, it was so diffrent from earth.

As she was looking around she didn't notice eyes watching from the shadows, watching her every move. "Wow look at that some girl who isn't boy crazy." one of the voices said, as agreements went out saying similer things, "Hey do yo- Hey were are you going?" one voice said as a boy walked out of the shadows perpussing walking into the girl.

"Ow, sorry I didn't see you coming." said Bloom after she landed on her butt, not looking up feeling embrassed that she didn't look to see anyone behind her. She started to get up on her own when the boy pulled her the rest of the way. "Oh thank you but you didn't have too since I could ha-" but Bloom got caught off by said boy "No it was my falut but don't worry about it. My name is Sky and you our?"

"I'm Bloom, nice to meet you Sky." putting her hand out to shake his but, instead he picked it up and kissed it. "Why you do that?" asked Bloom confussed and the boy chockled "It's only fair to kiss a beautiful lady's hand." "But I'm not a lady or even pretty for that matter, not like the rest of the girls!" said Bloom because it was true; she's a tomboy and all the other girls in the school lookd like models.

"Shoot I got to go, nice meeting you Sky bye!" Bloom said as she waved goodbye before rushing off seeing the group leaving without her. Sky watched as the girl ran away, sighing before an arm was thrown over his shoulder. Looking up he saw his squire, Brandon who eyes also watched the girl run away.

"She's sure is stranged" Brandon said as Sky finished the rest "And too naive of her own." Soon the other boys came out of the shadows as well watching the little fairy, too innocent and naive to the dangerous of the universe. "She's too innocent for her own good." sighed Riven running a hand threw his hair watching the girl's figure disappear around a corner.

"But you most admite, it's nice seeing a girl who isn't interested in boys." said A boy with long black hair, wondering if he could capture the girl called Bloom beauty in a painting. Soon all the boys had the same idea, the little fairy called Bloom needed someone to watch over and protect her.

"I think we all have the same idea so why don't we all keep watch over her alright?" said Timmy as he ficked his glasses watching the rest of the boys. Soon everyone nodded their heads saying togather "Let's protect her togather, from whatever, whoever or even herself."

Meanwhile far away

"Father you really want us to go to Red Fountain" asked Prince Nereus as he swam closer to the King's throne, raising an eyebrow. King Neptune nodded his head as he waved his hand as a scroll opened to show his sons the invitaion for them to go to that school.

"I don't see what good it will do? We live in the ocean!" snapped Prince Tritannus as he crossed his arms scolding, his mother then swam off her throne before cupping his chin. "Tritannus this will be a good learning exprence for you and for Nereus as well." Queen Ligea said looking at her son full of love.

Soon the royal couple swam out of the throne room, leaving their sons alone. "I wonder if we'll ever find someone like Mother?" sighed Nereus thinking of the day his mate would be swimming in his arms. Tritannus sighed at his twin before nodding his head since he also wondering the same"Yeah me to brother, but you do know our mates will have one thing in common won't they?"

Nereus laughed before throwing an arm over his twin's shoulder "Yeah nice protect and safe for the rest of their days, where only we can reached them~"