Specialists finally relies Bloom's missing

"Bloom come out NOW!" snapped Sky as he starting storming into the lake, to get the fairy now mermaid back. It had been over 3 hours since she last surface and the pair were getting worried. Riven had a bad feeling about the situation and was already calling the other Specialists to get over to the lake asap! 

Meanwhile Sky was now swimming around in the lake trying to find any sign of Bloom, but found nothing! He relies all to soon what happened, those blasted mermens took THEIR fairy! 'We shouldn't have let her go into the lake, darn her cute adorable face!' thought Sky as he swam back to the surface of the water.

A little white later, back at Red Fountain

"I check every camera in the entire Magical Dimension, but still can't spot either Bloom anywhere!" whined Timmy as he slump at his desk chair. The rest of the boys were pacing back an forth inside the dorm room, worry written all over their faces.

"Well it's not like she could vanished into thin air!" snapped Riven as he stopped his pacing, as he started to stalk over towards Timmy. However he stopped when Helia said in a calm voice "Bloom didn't disappeared into air, but water. They might have taken her somewhere only Mer-people can go or only royals can go!"

Brandon then remember reading about the Infinite Ocean, were only the Selkies who guarded the Gates of the Magic Dimension oceans and members of the Mer-Royal Family of Andros! Soon he was telling the rest of the Specialists about what he remember reading.

Everyone was in silence after the explanation for quite awhile, Riven was the one to break a silence "Well that's just great, so how are we suppose to get to this mythical Ocean? It's not like we're Mer-Royals here!"

Sky silence everyone before saying in a stern voice "But we just need to grab a Selkies to open the gate for us!"

That soon got them all motivated to start researching about the Selkies with only one thought in mind 'We'll get you back soon, Bloom~ Soon you'll be all ours and NO ONE will every take you away again~'

Meanwhile in the Infinite Ocean

Nereus had finally return to the nest with his hunt, carrying a giant shark on his back. Tritannus looked up to his brother, before placing a finger onto his lips for his twin to stay silence. 

Nereus placed the kill in the other room, before swimming over to the pair. Once inside the little bed in the ground, he curled up beside his mate on her other side, Tritannus taking the other one.

Soon the twins fell asleep, both knowing nothing would happen and their Bloom would be right were she belong ...

... With them FOREVER!