𝙷 𝙰 𝙻 𝙻 𝙾 𝚆 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽 𝙿.𝚃 𝟷

Mattheo Riddle___________________________

Mattheo Riddle
___________________________

I put on a navy blue long sleeved shirt leaving the top buttons undone and a pair of black trousers.I hate dressing up so there was no way I was wearing any costume.

I walked down to the already filled common room.I could smell a mixture of weed,smoke alcohol and other fragrances.I took a seat on the couch and grabbed a cup of fire whiskey from the table.

I observed what was going on between the dancing, the conversations around me and all that didn't matter when I saw her.

There she was dressed in a tight black dress which complemented her figure, black fairy wings,a black halo and knee high boots.She looked beautiful but I was furious.

I clenched my fists and stared at her.She laughed and smiled until she met my eyes,her expression changed.

She grabbed a cup from the table and made her way over to Willow who was dancing in the middle of the floor.

She downed her drink leaving the cup in the hands of some random boy before swaying her hips along with the music.She pulled her hair to one side leaving her neck exposed and slowly started moving her hands up and down her body.She knew fine well what she was doing.

Aurora Rosier
_______________________________

I grabbed a cup from the table and made my way over to Willow who was dancing in the middle of the room.

I downed my drink and left the cup in the hands of a random Hufflepuff boy before I started to dance.

I moved my hips in time to the music as my hands roamed my body.I glanced at Mattheo who sat on the couch observing my every move.I moved my hair to one side of my neck exposing parts as I continued to dance.

After a while a grabbed another drink and made my way to the couches.I sat in between Lorenzo and Liam, directly in front of Mattheo.

We joked around and decided to play truth or dare.

"So Aurora truth or dare" asked Blaise.

"Hmm dare" I replied.I immediately regretted it but the effects of alcohol did not help.

"I dare you to kiss the boy that sexually frustrates you the most"

I thought about what he asked.Did I really want to go through with it?

I stood up and pulled my dress down a bit and made my way over to Mattheo.I placed myself on his lap, I tilted his chin up to look at me.My eyes went between his eyes and his lips, he watched and sent me a smirk about to say something but I cut him off by connecting my lips to his.

The kiss was full of passion and desire.He placed a hand on my lower back deepening the kiss as our tongues collided effortlessly.I pulled away smiling but he wasn't done.

He pulled me in again and smashed his lips against mine, this kiss was different it was more lust and hunger. I was not complaining he was a good kisser, I didn't think twice before kissing him back.

He pulled away shoving me off his lap onto the couch, he chuckled and continued drinking.I scoffed and stood up and walked away.

I drank lots more and really felt the alcohol hitting me.I decided to go a walk, I strolled along the halls and made my way up to the astronomy tower.I sat down on the floor scraping my knee in the process.I looked up at the stars.I felt my eyes go heavy and I fell asleep.
_____________________________

I felt a cool breeze hit my exposed skin which caused me to wake up.I groaned lifting myself from the floor.I wasn't fully awake but I managed to make my way to the common room.I had no idea what was happening but when I opened the common room door people were still there and the music was still playing.

I rubbed my eyes and attempted to walk up the stairs to my dorm, however I was pinned to the wall by a familiar face.

"Let me go Mattheo" I said in a raspy voice as I hadn't spoken since I woke up.

He looked at me as if he was trying to read me but I felt my eyes getting heavy again and my head kept dropping.

He had an arm at each side of me preventing me from leaving.I gathered the energy to look up at him.

"Where were you?"

"I-i..." I tried to answer but words just didn't come out.The music got louder so he grabbed my hand, flinching a little at how cold I was and led me upstairs to his dorm.

I sat on the edge of his bed as he stood in front of me awaiting me to answer his question.He kneeled down to my level our eyes now meeting.

"I need words darling"

"I walked to the astronomy tower"I paused taking a shaky breathe as I was really cold, he must have noticed as he grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around me.

"I sat in the floor cutting my knee in the process and looked at the stars, I fell asleep soon after "I continued looking down at my cut knee.He hummed in response.

He followed my gaze and noticed it was still bleeding he stood up to go get something but I interrupted.

"How long was I away for?" I asked quietly just enough for him to hear.

"About 2 hours" he replied walking into the bathroom.

I looked at the clock and it was almost midnight I looked at the wall completely lost in thoughts.

"Aurora" I snapped out my thoughts to be met with Mattheo in front of me.

"Yeh"

"This is going to hurt"he spoke before putting some liquid on my leg and using his wand to cast a spell, not letting me object.

I winced and let out a small sob as tears started to pool my eyes.I was more sober than drunk now counting down the hours until I could sleep

My leg was healed but I still sat there and stared at the wall with dried tears on my cheek.

"So" he added making me snap my eyes over to him as he stood up from his desk putting his book on the shelf.

"I make you the most sexually frustrated"he replied with a smirk as he walked towards me.

I couldn't take his questions and the embarrassment so I stood up and walked towards the door, he however managed to grab me by the waist and push me back onto the bed.I was now laying down on my back on his bed looking at the ceiling.I wasn't excited for what was about to happen but I knew it couldn't be good.
_____________________________