Reveal of the Gods

"That's enough training for now Ophis-chan."

"Okay Kami-kaachan!" Ophis said happily causing Kami to smile warmly as she snapped her fingers to change Ophis's training clothes into something comfortable.

She then made two bottles of water appear out of thin air. She also changed her usual clothing as she changed into something more comfortable. She gave Ophis a bottle water, which the little girl took out her hand eagerly and began drinking the water.

She smiled and began drinking her own water as well. Ophis had drunk half of her water before stopping to catch her breath.

"Kami-kaachan?"

"You don't have to call me by my name my child. Just simply call me Kaa-chan." Kami told her warmly as Ophis nodded before talking again.

"Okay Kaa-chan! When will I ever see tou-san again?" She asked as Kami smiled sadly.

"I'm afraid...it will be a long time till you see your father again, Ophis-chan." Kami told her causing Ophis's eyes to widen.

"What do you mean?" Ophis asked.

"Your Father has caught the attention of the other gods Ophis-chan. Gods and Goddesses that are perhaps stronger than me. You see, I am the Goddess of Creation and every living things. I created this world and many other worlds in this universe. Then there is my brother, The Shinigami, the God of Death, who has control over death and wondering souls who are lost among the human realm. He and I judge whether should the go into the after life or to the underworld for eternity." Kami looked towards the little girl, who was paying attention to what she was saying.

"But what does this have to do with tou-san?" Ophis asked causing Kami to chuckle nervously.

"I sorta, got in trouble for falling in love with a mortal and gifting him with immortality...hehe." She said sheepishly as Ophis face palmed. "The Higher Gods wanted to punish him and get rid of him until The King of Everything shut everyone up." Kami stated as Ophis's eyes widen.

"The King of Everything? That means he's the strongest right?" Ophis asked as Kami shook her head no.

"No. He may be a king, but there will always be a God above a King. The King of Everything is the second strongest being of the entire Multiverse. The God of Everything, is the true ruler of everything that exists and is the strongest being. The only thing I know about the two is that they come from a strong warrior race. They both worked their way up to reach the level they are at now." She said as Ophis looked at her with awe filled eyes. "And judging by their power and aura that they were releasing, they are not the people to play around with." Kami stated as she shivered remembering the power that were released from the two Upper Gods.

"Kaa-chan, do you know the names of the other gods?" Ophis asked as Kami nodded.

"I don't know the name of the two stronger gods but I do know the others. The two strongest Demon Gods are Rimuru Tempest and Anos Voldigoad." She started. "They're are plenty of Gods of Destructions but the top strongest are Shiva, Broly, Beerus, Uub, Trunks Briefs, Frieza, Raijin, and many more that are surrounded everywhere within the multiverse." She said.

"Then we have the Dragon Gods. The first is Super Shenron, the first and strongest dragon. Then you have Aurora and Drramaja, the dragons of Creation and Destruction. They would then give birth to Ryukyu, the Dragon God of Chaos, War, the Apocalypse and the Sun. Kyuoto, the Dragon God of the Abyss, Purgatory, and the Moon. And Finrith, the Dragon God of the Heavens, Light, and Nature. Then last and not least there is a dragon god known as Great Red, the Dragon God of Dreams. But there is something you should also know, Ophis." Kami said seriously as Ophis gulped nervously.