7

Katakuri ordered the two of you room service. After crying your eyes had puffed up a lot, so he said it was fine for the two of you to stay in. You were delighted to stay in and not interact with the outside world. But you felt bad since Katakuri had bought you a new outfit to wear out.

"It's fine, you can wear it some other time." He had told you, but you still felt bad. After him telling you that it really didn't matter a few more, you let it go and went to change into something more comfortable.

Of course your mother didn't pack you anything like pyjamas or lounge wear. When Katakuri saw what you had in your suitcase he gave you one of his shirts and sweat pants to wear.

I think I would have just been fine with the shirt.

Katakuri's shirt came down to your knees, it was basically a dress on you. Still you put the sweat pants on, your anxious mind had convinced you that Katakuri's shirt was nothing like a dress and that you should cover up, so that it didn't seem like you were hinting at something.

"Thanks for letting me borrow your clothes." You said as you joined Katakuri back in the room.

"It's no problem. Do your parents always make you wear clothes like that?" Katakuri asked as he glanced over at your suitcase.

"Ah, yes Linda insists on it." Katakuri raised on eye brow at that, he'd never heard a child refer to their parent by the first name. In fact he knew mama would through a fit if him or any of his siblings did so.

"Hmm, well we can get you some new ones if you like." Katakuri said, he decided not to question the first name basis thing with your parents for now.

"Oh, you don't have to Linda and Collin will be mad if I-"

"(Y/N) are you scared of your parents?" Katakuri cut you off. The thought had been in his mind for a while; at your wedding where you were nervous around everyone he thought you'd be comfortable around your parents, but you still looked nervous around them. He had caught you a few times glancing at your parents each time you did something, as if to ask if you were doing it right.

"W-what do you mean? Their my parents why would I be scared of them?" You shyly looked away, Katakuri was more observant than you thought.

Before Katakuri could say anything there was a knock at the door.

"Room service." The voice on the other side of the door spoke.

Katakuri stood up and answered the door, allowing the hotel staff worker in. They rolled the trolley in and placed the food down on the table set in the corner of the room.

"Have a good evening, do enjoy your meal." They said as they left the room, only stopping as Katakuri handed them a tip.

With the food now in the room, you were hoping that Katakuri would forget all about your parents. If only you were so lucky.

"It doesn't matter if they're your parents. You were nervous around them at your wedding and you don't want them knowing that you still talk to Henry." Katakuri pointed out, you were suprised that he noticed your behavior around them at the wedding. You figured that he wasn't paying attention to you.

You poked at your food as you thought of how to respond to him. The seafood platter you got looked delicious, but you found yourself not wanting any as you thought about your parents.

"Here have some." Katakuri had picked up one of the shrimps off your plate with his fork and was holding it to your mouth. Hesitantly you parted your lips and let him feed you. "If you don't want to talk about your parents you don't have to. But don't let it ruin your appetite."