𝙷 𝙰 𝙻 𝙻 𝙾 𝚆 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽 𝙿.𝚃 𝟸

Aurora Rosier ____________________________

Aurora Rosier
____________________________

I closed my eyes focused on the sound of the wind to steady my breathing.I was nervous and confused but I lay there knowing I wasn't aloud to move.

I felt presence above me but I refused to open my eyes.I wasn't giving him the pleasure of seeing how effected I was by him.

"Open your eyes darling"he whispered in my ear causing me to jump a little.My heart was racing and I felt his breathe against my neck.

I slowly opened my eyes locking them with his.He looked at me for a second smirking, I could tell he could see how effected I was by him.

He ran his finger up my arm, my breathing hitched i squirmed at his touch I needed more.

His finger traced my jaw and made its way to my chin I looked down but he forced my chin up making me look at him.

He moved closer to me until our lips were almost touching.I felt his hand on my thigh moving it higher and higher.His hand slid under my dress making its way to my underwear.

"Do you want this"he asked looking into my deep brown eyes.

I nodded up at the boy who hovered over me.

"Words darling"

"Yes"I spoke taking all of his beautiful features in.I was sober enough to make my own decision I just hoped it was right one.

He smashed his lips against my catching me off guard.I needed his touch, I kissed back and went to grab his neck to deepen the kiss but he removed his hand from my thigh and swatted my hand away breaking the kiss in the process.

"No touching sweetheart that's my job"he instantly connected our lips again.I felt his hand return to its position teasing me as he traced circles on my thigh close to my underwear that was still moved to the side.

He slid his tongue along my bottom lip wanting me to part my lips giving him access but if he was going to tease me I wasn't going listen to him.

Out of no wear he pushed two fingers into me causing me to gasp and with that he took the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.

I moaned against his lips as he continued to thrust his fingers inside of me. "So.Fucking.beautiful" he spoke in between the kisses.

He separated from my lips and started to kiss my jaw making his way to neck.He sucked on my neck leaving hickeys as he went.

He fastened his pace adding another finger causing me the moan out his name.His free hand flew over my mouth to cover it.

"We wouldn't want the whole common room hearing you moan my name would we princesses?"Hearing him call me princess turned me on.

I was almost at my high and I knew I needed a release.He removed his hand and continued on my neck moving the strap of my dress off my shoulder giving himself room.

"Mattheo I'm gonna-" he cut me off.

"You'll cum when I tell you slut" he spat he slowed his pace kissing my cheeks making his way to my lips.

As our lips connected he fasten his pace.I held back my moan causing him to smirk against my lips.

"Cum for me darling"he whispered against my lips.

And with that I released my legs trembled as I felt the knot in my stomach release.I was at ease now I craved him I needed more but I knew this was the best I could get.

He looked into my deep brown eyes, studying me trying to figure me out.

"Are you a virgin" he asked, my eyes widen as I looked at him.It was true I was a virgin, I've only had one boyfriend in my life but he betrayed me,he cheated on me leaving me heartbroken.

"Yes" I replied looking away from his eyes avoiding his contact.

He got off of me and headed to the bathroom.Did he not want to sleep with me cause I'm a virgin? Was I not good enough for him?

He returned with a towel cleaning my legs before putting the towel in the washing basket.
He walked over to his wardrobe and returned with a pair of grey joggers and a black hoodie.

"Put these on your sleeping here tonight"he spat locking his eyes with mine.

He picked up black joggers for himself I presume and made his way to the bathroom. He turned around and looked at me before walking into the bathroom.

I got changed into the clothes folding my dress up putting it on the floor. I got under the covers and lay looking out the window to the view of the black lake.

My thoughts took over me yet again.I was curious why he asked if I was a virgin.Did he know I was? Could he tell , did I do something wrong?

I was so invested in my thoughts I hadn't realised he had returned from the bathroom and was now laying beside me.

He looked at me for a second before looking in another direction.I tried to read his mind but it didn't work he had blockers on it.

"Why are you trying to read my mind"he asked not making eye contact at me.He had his fists clenched meaning I angered him.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to know why you asked me that question earlier"I replied staring down at the mattress as I was laying on my side.

He moved closer to me pulling me into his chest.

"I just wanted to know, I didn't want your first time to be under these circumstances" he said as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

My eyes got heavy and I started to drift off.Why was he being so kind to me? Why does he make me feel like this?

I soon fell asleep on his chest listening to the sound of his heartbeat.
____________________________