chapter 1

A/n guys if you haven't watched csi: miami you probably won't get some of this and this is going to be a month after speedle's death and yes I'm with speedle now. It's been a month since speedle died and I have been blaming myself that he is dead but horatio said it's not my fault but I still feel like it's my fault i mean I'm a creater i have enough power to have stopped him from being killed almost all of my family is dead michael is the only one alive I'm working the night shift at my brother's pizzaria when I get there I see mikey waiting for me at the pazzaria. Hey Mike you ready for your second night at freddy's cause I'm ready. Yeah let's just go inside and get this over with. Me and Mike went inside i saw the animatronics they look a little creepy but meh we went inside the office at four am i looked at the left hallway camera i saw foxy run down the hallway i ran for the door but it was to late foxy jumped scared me and killed me. I'm being dragged by foxy he stuffed me into a animatronic that william made me. I was sent to sister location I'm in the parts and servese room i look beside me and I saw a unfinished animatronic i tried remember his name i think it's ennard. Hey ennard is there a way out of here. Yeah there's two ways out there's the front door but it's looked then you got the vents. Ok into the vents i go oh and ennard please don't be a pervert and look up my skirt cause I need you to help me up into the vents. Sure I'll help and I promise not to look. Ennard helped me into the vents i fell into circus baby stage room and circus baby helped me up. Why are you helping me after you killed my niece she was eleven about to start middle school then you kill her. Wait what was your nieces name. It's elizabeth afton why do you ask me that question? Aunt cottoncandy it's me lizzy i miss you how is daddy doing? Elizabeth william is dead the only one is alive is michael but he is depressed. Daddy is dead how did he die but I don't care about michael he bullied and killed chris. My brother died due to springlocks and you should care about your brother liz i still do even if he burned our parents house down and killed dad and siblings. Ok aunt cottoncandy i will try to forgive Mike and you can stay on my stage until you get one. A few weeks later I made new friends and killed a few night gards i saw enn come down from the vents. Hey ennard what brings you to my stage. We got a new night guard i thought I would tell you before I tell baby about it. Alright thanks enn you need to tell liz before she gets mad she has a temper. Night five when Mike gets scooped hey ennard can i get inside of him to and escape with you. Fine but no one else can come. Three years later my family has reunited with each other michael said he got a new job and that they know he's dead but doesn't care. Hey mikey where did you get a job at i would like to work there. Well it's actually somewhere you worked before aunt cottoncandy. But the only place I've worked before freddy's was maimi crime lab. I started getting memories of all the times with speedle and his death i begin crying cause I losted my boyfriend. Cotton get packing we leave in a hour to catch the plane. Ok brother I will start packing now and i love you little brother. I started packing when I saw something that speedle gave me it's a promise ring he gave at our date at the beach. When we arrive at miami i saw the crime lab and I went inside with mikey haratio was waiting for us. Hey h how is the team i see you remolded the inside of the lab. Yes I did but are you sure you are ready to work here after speedle's death. Yes I want to work with you guys I missed you haratio i know that speedle is glad that I'm back i can feel that he is around here what about you. Yeah I know he is roaming around here somewhere watching over us.