꧁𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐨𝐲꧂

(HI SO MY GRAMMARS AND SPELLING IS GONNA SUCK SO I APOLOGISE)

Error wakes up one morning and decides to use the new toy that fresh had got him for his birthday he's a little suspicious of the box that fresh give him but assured himself that it's just a gift and not a trap he slides the box over to him from under his bed and gets intermediate flashbacks to when fresh gave it to him

                        ☕︎𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔☕︎
Error was hanging out with Geno and his lover reaper they where having small talk till fresh as colourful as ever burst in looking as excited as ever error groaned and face palmed with a small clack of his hand hitting his face fresh runs up to error handing him the box "Happy birthday brah!" Fresh practically yelled grinning as wide as he could error looked at him then went to open the box only for fresh to stop him "don't open it now bruh! You can tots open it later!" He obviously new something but error didn't want to know
                    ☕︎𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔☕︎

Error sits down on his bed box on his lap he slowly lifts the top off expecting it to be a glitter bomb or something but no? He looked inside their was colourful paper? He moved the paper out of the way to find a card from fresh and something underneath error picked up the card and glared at it "happy birthday error brah I hope you enjoy this rad gift" error looks at the thing underneath the card and turns bright yellow blush fluttering up his boney cheeks as he stares at the thing in front of him fresh can't be serious? Right? This is just a joke? Why would he give me this? So many thoughts where clouding his brain but he lick it up out of the box "Did he seriously get a fleshlight?" It's was rainbow and pastel it's reminded him of that small artist he hated so much but he knew it would come to good use when the time comes it was a pastel fleshlight of the female vagina it was oddly realistic but error just shrugged it off and put it back in the box sliding it back under his bed.

                     ☘︎𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛☘︎
Error had just came home from another battle with ink "that rainbow ass bastard" error mumbled over and over in his mind he plopped down onto his bed and stared down at his boner poking out from his shorts he'd always get random boners and would have sexual thoughts during battles with ink so error would usually lose by fleeing in hopes ink hadn't seen his boner error scanned under the bed for the box and pulled it out quickly taking fleshlight out the box and lubing it up to use he pulled his pants down enough for his boner to spring out dripping with pre-cum he rubbed it against the entrance and quickly thrusted into it desperately bitting his shirt and going as fast as he could "m-mh ngh j-just a bit m-more" he whimpered as he finished inside the toy  he pulled the toy away and sat up to the to the bathroom bringing the fleshlight with him to clean out in the sink after he is done he puts his toy away and curls up in bed and falls asleep.