✻2✻

TW// Murder and Assault Charges, Suicide, Attempted Murder, Stabbing

June 3rd, 2021

The darkness eventually faded and I woke up with my back against a wall. My head was pouding and when I reached up to touch it, all I felt was a stinging pain.

"Don't touch it." A young, blonde police officer who was sat in front of me whispered. He was holding onto my hands tightly and looked pissed. About three more officers were around, all alike with their ebony black hair. They were talking to the now bandaged Hunter, who was leaning on the wall opposite of him. 

"I just asked him how he was doing and he just started to stab me. He dropped the knife and just tried to book away!" He wailed to one police officer. 

I didn't dare to protest. If I said something, I knew that they would ignore me.

"We found some video evidence of the event." He told Hunter, then turning to me. "Remember, Mr.Knight. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have a right to an lawyer. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you." The officer droned on. He then stuck his hand out to show me his police phone. The problem was, it started right when Hunter pushed me against the wall, with me stabbing him right after. 

"Officer, that missed the entire first part of it." I protested, trying to ignore my massive headache. 

"We already have eyewitnesses to confirm it. With their input, plus Mr.Coughlin's side and the video, all odds are against you, Mr.Knight." The police officer with the phone told me firmly.

"He was literally making out with me! I told him to stop! Many times, actually!" I pleaded.

"Mr.Knight-"

"The one reason I stabbed him was to protect myself!" I interrupted.

"So you admit to stabbing him?" The officer asked.

"No. Yes? Wait."

The cop just stared at me. His eyes were kind of like Geoff's, only much colder. You know, Geoff always has a kinda sparkle in his eye. The officer had none. His looked like freshly cut daggers. If they were blue.

"Yes sir." Awsten croaked.

"Okay, then that's settled. Awsten COnstantahdvdjdb Knight, you have been arrested for attempting to murder Hunter Coughlin. Jake, please take him."

"Okay," The officer holding his hands said. He shifted his grip up to one of my arms and started to move out of the alleyway.

The alleyway was dark. The street, though, was filled with light. Not the sun; it was covered by the clouds. The lights were cameras. They were all flashing. Like the sun, the cameras got covered when people started to run over.

"Awsten, how do you feel about getting caught stabbing someone?" One reporter asked.

"Are you going to jail?"

"How are your fans gonna feel?" 

"What will happen to Waterparks?"