Takeo X Reader

Takeo X Reader
Title: We're friends right?

*1st POV*

4 months. This guy has been bugging me for that long. We're both 1st years, and our first interaction was in middle school. He had lost a game and was really hurt over it. So from the kindness of my heart I comforted him over it. By some random chance of lu- chance we ended up in the same high school. Where the moment he saw me 2 weeks into school he started coming up to talk to me. He even started sitting at my table with his fucking friend WHO WAS LIKE A FOOT TALLER THAN HIM!! I don't know why he keeps bothering me but I wish he'd stop. He's so... Persistent. Gross.

There he was. On the dot to meet me at my locker again. At least he's on time. But god doesn't he have a life outside of me?

"Hey!" He happily said as he finished his jog to me.

"..." I stayed silent hoping he'd go. God that stupid smile.. I noticed my face start to feel slightly red and turned almost angrily and slammed my locker shut. "I have to go to class." I bluntly stated.

"Oh? Well we have the same 1st hour so I'll walk with you!" He said so happily. Why? I was being rude. And I know it because I'm doing it purposely.

"Whatever." I kept my head away so he couldn't see my face. He stayed silent too but I could just feel his giant grin.

I started walking quickly to.class, which he quickly caught up with.

"So did you do last night's homework?" He asked curiously.

"Yes." He lit up as I said that.

"Can I maybeee.. Borrow it? I forgot to finish it last night."

"How much did you forget?" I asked.

"Like.. The last.. 12 questions."

"The assignment was 15 questions. And we had 30 minutes in class to do them. And they were literally what we just learned. And you answered most of the in class questions." I deadpanned. Seriously he knows how to do it so why is he asking me?

"Yeah but I was distracted for the 30 minutes and had practice after school!" He slightly whined. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine but don't make it obvious." I said. We made it to the class and when i finally looked at him his face was lit up. I shook my head with a slightly warm face and got out my homework. "Hurry up okay? Class starts soon." I huffed. He nodded and started writing.

Soon class started, and like that 1st hour was over. I quickly packed up and went to my second hour. We had classes in the opposite direction, but he waved to me. I ignored it. Just like the first, 2nd and 3rd hour went by quickly. That meant it was my favorite part of the day, lunch. Takeo quickly found me at my locker as per usual. It made me feel funny, I don't know why. I don't know if I want to know.

"Hey." I said while grabbing my lunch from my locker. The halls were loud with everyone meeting their friends and talking happily, some people running around.

"Hey! Oh! I forgot to tell you earlier today but you look great!" He said with a dopey grin.

"You say that every day." I looked to the side.

"Only cuz it's true!" He said in an almost defensive way. Midorima approached the two of us with his lucky item in hand. It was almost like the red sea parting on his way over, maybe cuz he was tall and intimidating.

"Hello Takeo, (Y/N)." He said in a monotone voice. I just slightly waved and started walking to the cafeteria. The outside was always more populated than the shows showed just because it was on shows, if you get what I mean. I quickly saw and claimed an empty table, the boys joining me swiftly.