Daily Routine:1

Tommy's Pov:
I was having a very good sleep when my eye's vision became so bright.
I openned my eyes and saw one of my Butler,Toby...Or lets just call him Tubbo.

"What the fuck man...im still sleeping.."
I said with my very tired voice.
"Your highness,you have duties,and your a prince,So act like it." Tubbo said deadpanned.
.
"oh come on...- the coronation is literally tomorrow,let me have fun!"I said with an annoyed look.

Tubbo sighed.
"I know Tommy,your father might fire me if I don't do my job.You know that!"

I huffed.
"Alright,alright.Fine."

I rolled my eyes and I heard someone goes in.
It's Niki.

"Your highness,I have brought your clothing,The King will be waiting for you to get ready."
Said Niki.

"I know" I sighed and changed into my clothes.
My clothes has a very unique choice of colours.

It has
A light blue shirt with long sleeves,and a vest with a bit darker colour of blue.
Then there is my white coat with a blue belt on it.Then,there is skinny jeans,or royals would prefer to call it,"Bottom."
It's really unnecessary to call it like that but the king says that it's a very casual thing to say.

There it is,my crown.
Every crown resembles everything.
When your not at the age of four,
Your crown is all gold.
But when your a girl, you will have the same crown at the age of 7.
Because,they believe that if a girl is not acting like a lady,they need to teach it on a proper way,such as teaching them at 7.

Now there is a crown that'll make you a real prince/princess.
But before that,
You'll have to learn other languages, hand-to-hand combat,traditions,taking care of something,and speaking like a true royalty.
Every royal members have to learn all that at the age of 5.The crown that is used to it,looks like it has some rubies and emeralds,but it's not as big as you think.
When you become a king and queen,
You must learn how to rule a kingdom.
You must learn how to take care of a child,learn how to make a proper conversation,you must learn how to make poems,you must learn values of money.
The crown that is used for this has an appearance of diamond.Though,there was a small crystal at the middle and the insides has a small amount of snow.

And...
That crown is gonna be worn by me tomorrow.
So my butlers,maids,father will teach me how to be a king.
It had been passed to generations.
If you become 15 you'll get married,but it's not the same as the poor people.

I am now 13.
I am soon gonna get married.
Though,I feel hesitant.
I don't wanna be the king...
I don't wanna live like this..
But I have no choice.
I don't wanna die.
The poor people wouldn't have a better future if I don't become the king.
I walked up to my clothes and brushed my teeth.
And then I went to take a shower,and cleaned.
Then,I went to my hair stylist,and usually,he will do a little curl at the top and shave the back a bit.
And then he will comb my hair again and wash it to make it look natural.

After I got ready,
I went to my father's office.

"You called me your majesty?.."
I asked.

"well yes...the heir to the throne.I have indeed had called you."My father said.

"well,what do you need?...perhaps...want." I said.

"You know what day is tomorrow right?..you sure have."

"Yes.."he's voice sounded intimating.

"We are gonna be learning another language today.We are gonna do mushroom language." (Idk if that language exists- I just made that up ig)

Oh god.
I sighed.
That's the hardest language of all.
I have been trying to learn it for 4 years but it's just so hard.

"I understand,your majesty.'i said with a very annoyed voice.

"JACK!"my father shouted.

Jack went inside as soon as he can.
"Greetings to you,Your Majesty, Greetings to you too,Soon to be King."

"you came here like 10 seconds..your late." My father said with a very angry voice.

"99 push-ups.Next time, it'll be 200."my father said.

"on it your majesty.."jack left with a very sad tone.

He sighed.

"now follow me,my "son"."

We went to the library while our butlers and maids rolls the red carpet.
Poor them, getting overworked...

My father teached me for 9 hours straight until I learned the language now.

"That's it for today.Maids!Make sure he's ready."my father sighed.

"Yes your Majesty...!" The maids said in unison.

It had been very tiring.
I'm still hungry but my father said that I'm not allowed to eat alot of stuffs.
I can only eat carrots,and other vegetables.No seasoning and no fruits.

This is a very tiring day for me.

------------
Yusssss I finally did it!