Prologue

I brush my brown hair aside so my bangs don't cover my forest green eyes. I look up from my phone and see my father, Luca Brown, talking to my sister, Lilly Brown. I feel once again invisible, they never cared about me, my sister bullies me because I don't have friends or a boyfriend, she is popular and pretty.

My father never really wanted to have me, because of that my mother named me after the Moon, Luna. After my mother died six years ago when I was just 10 in a car crash my father stopped pretending that he cared about me. My hand goes automatically to my neck, around it is my mothers ankh necklace, which she cave me just a week before her death.

My mother was an Egyptologist, she was one of the people who worked to save the treasures of the Pharaoh Tutankhamun. I got her inters in ancient Egypt, I have read all my mothers works over that time period. I miss her so much. If I am honest my favorite pharaoh is Tutankhamun and he was my mothers favorite too. I hope I would live in an another time.

I started a high school two months ago and it has been horrible, my sister is a year older than me and goes to the same school, there she has all the changes to humiliate and bully me. "Luna, remember you must cook for us when we get home" my father says from the driver seat of the car with a cold voice. "Yes" I mumble, I feel more like a slave than his second daughter.

"You should focus more on your school work than to that stupid Egypt, it will never lead you to anything. You aren't beautiful and not so smart, you need to get a job so we get rid of you. If you continue that Egyptian nonsense you are going to fail in life" My father says. He always says that I am not good enough or I am just a waste of time and space.

"Yes father, all she does is think about that and she always stays behind after her history class to talk with the teacher" Lilly adds smiling evilly at me. I look out of the window, just then I notice a car driving directly at our car. "Dad watch out!!" I scream trying to get my fathers attention.

But it is too late. I feel the other car crash to the left backside of the care where I am sitting. The crash makes the car hit something, which causes the car flip around. I try to hold my eyes open but everything hurts, especially my head and side. My vision starts to get blurry and the pain just gets worse.

I can't die, I think, I am really scared of dying. I breath really hard and before I know I am having a panic attack. I can hear an ambulance and screams from far. Slowly everything goes first black and then everything gets brighter.

3rd person Pov

When the ambulance arrives the nurses hurry to save the Brown family. Luca has just a broken arm and some small injuries. Lilly has a broken leg and in unconscious, her head hit the window. But for Luna they are already too late, she died before they got her out of the car...

Hello everyone!
I am going to publish this prologue and the prologue from My New World and update the book which is more read or both at the same time if I have time from school.

Every character and name is pure my imagination, but of course not the songs or historical facts are not mine, they belong to the real owners.

This is really IMPORTANT!! I have read a lot and watched many documents about ancient Egypt, so I know pretty well the basic information about it, but this book will be historically as accurate as can be due to the story that I have created. The story takes place in the 18th dynasty of Egypt. Here Tutankhamun isn't a sick teenage pharaoh, he is a young and healthy pharaoh who people first he had been. Tutankhamun lives in this story longer than 19 years and his mother is Nefertiti.

I want to thank the amazing author from Beauty and the Pharaoh who inspired me to write this book luckycharms . Thank you so much for writing that amazing book.

I will do many grammar errors because I have dyslexia, but you can nicely correct me.
I hope you all will enjoy this and if you have any ideas for this book you can comment them. ~R