•I• the message. •I•

•~Kryoz~•
[LEMON WARNING!]

I wake uto my notifications freaking out.

•20 Missed Snapchat Calls.•

It was Jaren..
I opened it, Jaren has been my friend since I started my YouTube channel basically..
I opened the chat and saw his bitmoji send him a quick snap.

•🧸🏒Jaren🏒🧸 sent a snap.•

•🧸🏒Jaren is typing🏒🧸•

•🧸🏒Jaren sent text🏒🧸•

🧸🏒Jaren🏒
'Can you come over?'

Me
'why?'

🧸🏒Jaren🏒🧸
'I'm bored....'

Me
'Okay?'

🧸🏒Jaren🏒🧸
'Ok bring extra clothes your sleeping over.'

Me
'Kay.'

I get out of bed and change into a baggy hoodie I designed myself that had purple flowers and a small pride flag on the hood then slip on some jeans and conerse and pack for a sleep over.

•🧸🏒Jaren sent a Snap🏒🧸•

I click.

I quickly click off the snap eyes wide and face red when I heard a few moans.

He quickly deleted the snap.

•🧸🏒Jaren is Typing 🏒🧸•

🧸🏒Jaren🏒🧸
'SHIT WRONG PERSON!'

I quickly throw my phone across the room eyes still wide. "WHAT THE FUCK-"
•Ding•

I cautiously grab the phone

•🧸🏒Jaren🏒🧸 sent a text•

🧸🏒Jaren🏒🧸
'I'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRY-'

Me
'WTF ARE YOU DOING?! JACKING OFF?'

🧸🏒Jaren🏒🧸
....

Me
I'm not coming over.

🧸🏒Jaren 🏒🧸
'Wait no please- I'm almost done-'

Me
'TF- I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THE FACT THAT MY BEST FRIEND IS ABOUT TO CUM-'

🧸🏒Jaren 🏒🧸.
'I'M SORRY-'

Me
I'll be over in like 15 mins- you better be dressed and shit before I get there.

🧸🏒Jaren🏒🧸
Who says I'm naked?

Me
I- your testing you luck, Jaren.

🧸🏒Jaren 🏒🧸
I'm sorry-

•••••

Me
Im here.

🧸🏒Jaren 🏒🧸
K doors unlocked.

I walked in. I noticed his parents weren't home. Probably another business trip.
I heard the stairs and saw him running down.
He has Shortish brown hair that he was wearing a beanie over with a white tee and grey sweats. [👀]
"Hey John!" He yelled. He almost trips down the last 5 stairs. He trips and catch him. He laughs and pulls himself away "Hey Jaren" I said calming myself from the thing that happened earlier. "So wanna watch a movie?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.
"Sure."

•••••

We were sitting on the couch pretty close sharing one blanket with a bowl of popcorn. We were watching Twilight. Cliche but good. I feel a hand touch my leg I didn't mind at first because it was my knee. But his hand slowly started moving up which caught me off guard.
I felt my face heat up and his hand stopped at my upper thigh. I looked at him and he just kept his eyes on the TV face red as fuck. I grab his hand make him squeeze and got his reaction his eyes widened and his face somehow got redder. He finally looked at me and we starred at eachother for a second before I leaned over to him a kissed him. We readjust to where he was up against the arm rest with me between his legs on top. I pull back and put our foreheads together. "Are you okay with this."
"Mhm.."
"I need a yes or no not a Mhm.."
"Yes I am."
I pull off his shirt and bite at his jaw line before moving to his neck giving him a few hickeys. He let out a small moans. I pull off my shirt and continue attacking his neck. "F-fuck... John-"
I undo my pants fumbling with the buttons but eventually get it. I quickly throw them on the coffee table knocking over the popcorn bowl.
He quickly pulled his sweats down and wrapped his arms around my neck and I kissed him. "God.. Your so hot..." I mumbled between kisses.
"Mm... "
I pick him up and carry him up to his room still kissing.
I opened his door and toss him on the bed before closing and locking his door. He backs up to the head board and I crawl to him. I kiss his neck and start moving down. I stopped right below his chest because I heard a car pull in the driveway. "SHIT-"
I quickly got up. He put a random tee and shorts on and ran downstairs. The door knob was turning by the time he grabbed the clothes and ran halfway up the stairs. "Jaren I'm home!" His mom yelled.

:')