Pain

Izuku POV
   He was walking back into his dorm after training his hand to hand combat, when a sudden explosion hit his left arm and he felt a warm liquid leak out of the back of his head.

"Quick drag him into the room and tie him down with the ropes that Ponytail made." Yelled a loud irritating voice.

As I came to I felt a sharp pain in my left hand. I looked down and saw a nail stabbed through my hand

"Well, the worthless bastard woke up I am going to have fun punishing you." Said the same annoying voice that made my life a living hell.

"Why are you doing this K-k-k-Kacchan. I have done nothing to you." I stutter out.

"Do I need a reason after all you being here at this school is enough for all of us to do this." He said whilst twisting the nail in my hand

"All of you?"

Suddenly my gravity is removed however the gravity of the restraints has not so I am being pulled apart. I am in so much pain that I fall unconscious.

The next time I wake up I have been chained up to a metal frame and am being branded by the chains. I let out a scream at how much pain I am in. Then Mina pours her acid into my throat so that it hurts to speak.

The next thing I know I am in Nezu's office being told that I am being sent to
Tartarus for 40 years. I look at Aizawa in hope that he would help me. He just spits in my face and says "I should have never let you into my class you are pathetic and I hope you die in prison.

I than feel a hand on my arm and All Might rips my left arm off. Then Vlad King creates a spear out of blood and stabs my eye blinding it but not removing it.

I then wake up in my cell praying that I can get out and seek my vengeance against the hero society.

ALL HEROES WILL BE PURGED.