Chapter 8 - first date (part 2)

Shout out to @SonMaiya for guessing the date location! Haha all of your guesses were close!

-----------------------------------

~ Niall ~

Louis leads me into a building, how do I know? Well the air is warmer then it was before, we walk for a little while occasionally turn right or left. Soon we began to slow and the voices could be heard, where the hell are we? Soon enough we came to a complete stand still.

"You ready?" Louis asked from beside me. I nodded my head enthusiastically, he chuckled as the blindfold feel from my eyes. The area that we were in had a curtain on one side to hide us from view, the stage had the various tech equipment and stands. An orange microphone stood out from all the rest, I felt me eyes widen.

"Our first date is at an Ed Sheeran concert!?" I asked. Louis nodded his head, he looked pleased at my reaction.

"Oh my god! Thank you! Best date ever! I'm sure of it! And when I'm sure of some-" my rambles were cut off by a kiss, my hands were on Louis shoulders as his were on my hips.

A polite throat clearing sounded behind me, breaking off from Louis I turned around to see the man himself.

Ed Sheeran.

"So you made it Tommo!" Ed said as as he went to go hug him.

"Yep!" Louis replied, his hand was on my back.

"I see and who is your date?" Ed asked looking at me and then back at him.

"Ed meet my lovely boyfriend, Niall." Louis replied as he tugged me back into his side, I nervously smiled at Ed while moving slightly closer to Louis.

"Nice to meet you Niall." Ed said as he went to shake my hand, I stretched mine out and captured his.

"L-likewise." I replied, my stutter was back.

"Ni's a bit shy, but he also happens to be a fan of yours." Louis spoke to Ed in a comfortable manner, but he sent me a loving smile at my name.

"I see, well I've got to get this gig on so I'll see you lads later! Oh and you two make a lovely couple!" Ed called out as he jogged away from us, sending a sincere smile at us.

"That wasn't so bad was it Niall?" Louis asked, looking back at him I snuggled closer into his side. I was left speechless, I couldn't form words to get out of my mouth. The experience of meeting another idol was awesome, but just a tiny bit less then meeting Louis.

"It's okay Ni," Louis said after seeing my mouth open and close.

The concert started, A Team, Drunk, Small Bump, This, a story that Ed tells the audience. Then finally my all time favorite song starts to play, Kiss Me.

My arms wrap around Louis as he pulls me closer towards him, we slow dance. Our eyes locked the entire time, and at the end of the song we shared a passionate kiss. Hands intertwining into hair, soft lips against my slightly chapped ones. Louis's tongue licked at my lower lip begging for entrance, I gladly let his tongue into my mouth. The audience screamed when they saw something that I really didn't pay attention, all I could feel was Louis, all that I could smell was Louis, all that I could see was Louis behind my eyelids. Louis broke the kiss and we both panted, I was light headed from the kiss but I felt so good.

"I love you Louis." I said after opening my eyes, the crowd screamed.

"I love you to Niall." Louis replied, the volume of the arena increased ten fold.

"How about the video in the background huh? Wasn't it lovely?" Ed asked the crowd, I turned my head to look at him with confusion as the crowd screamed "Yes!"