5. A ROUGH DRIVE

Before we proceed, I'd like to dedicate this chapter to someone... kundab. Like she legit made my day😩♥️ Thanks a lot for your votes b♥️ Thanks for literally spamming this book with comments🥰 It really means a lot♥️♥️ Y'all should check her books out as well. Like they are maadddd🤩🤩🔥🔥🔥 You won't regret😌👌🏾👌🏾

And to the rest of you too, thanks a bunch for your support🤧❤️❤️

♧     ♧     ♧

🎶...Girl, I made you cry and I gave you tissues
After that I kissed you
Then we made sweet love
Like we always do
Say I led you on
You sef dey follow me
We were having fun
Then suddenly the love came in
Ewo ewo ewo kilo...🎶

Ini reduced the volume of the song blaring out through his black tesla model X; Beggie Beggie by CKay and Ayra Starr, as they were a tad close to RMH, just 5 minutes away. Ini and his twin had decided to ride stylishly to school that Friday morning. Their younger sister had to go with the family driver reason being that she had to be at school early to avoid being punished.

"He has finally reduced the volume." Demi said.

"Aswrrrrr!!" Their bass voices echoed.

"You guys will not leave him alone bayi? He's playing a song that he can relate to na." Dele said, chortling.

"I don't understand." Ini said, sleekly raising a brow while glaring at Dele, his hand firmly placed over the stirring wheel.

The glare alone was a subtle warning and sign that Dele should not explain. But Akindele Ademi being the carefree and loud guy that he was, opened his mouth wide, answering Ini.

"As if you dunno. You and that Adesewa girl na. When you people were playing your love last night like say tomorrow no dey. You want to cheat on Tunmise with her na. Sharp guy." Dele said without a care in the world about the aftermath of his words, making everyone except Timi burst into a fit of laughter.

Ikechukwu, being the reserved and most observant of the sextet, subtly glared at Dele while he talked. He knew the outcome wouldn't be funny at all. Though Dele's eyes had met with IK's glaring ones while talking, he didn't get the hint. Or he did, but chose to ignore it. No suprise there, IK said to himself.

They knew not if maybe it was the anger that grew in Ini because of the statement they had made or the black Prado jeep that carelessly overtook Ini, all they knew was that immediately they laughed, Ini had honked like a mad man. The poor stirring wheel was the victim.

The guy literally honked like a mad man, no shitting. His chest heaving, he was breathing dangerously. His left hand clutched the wheel harder as he was in deep thought.

He hated it. He totally hated it. He hated being called a player, directly or indirectly. He knew he wasn't, but why didn't others think so? Why did they think otherwise? Yes, he craved attention... Yes, he craved love from his opposite gender, but that didn't make him a player, right? These thoughts ran through his mind as he searched for answers.

His eyes were fixed on the road, as he drove at a dangerous speed.

Timi held his brother's free hand, trying to make him to calm down. Ini looked at his brother, earning a smile from him. Getting the signal his twin gave him, he calmed down a bit.