arrival

Its been a couple of hours so sapnap and dream got in the care to go to airport and wait for them. When they got to airport their plane just landed so they texted them that they are here and waiting for them. Dream and sapnap went inside and waited for george and karl. When they saw them karl started running to sapnap and george was just walking really fast trying to hide that he wanted to run to dream too so dream started to walk to george and then george started running and he jumped to dream hug. Dream had to bend over because george was short so he lift him instead and george wrapped his legs around him.

They were hugging for solid 5 minutes until sapnap and karl interrupted them and they all went in the car. Dream and george sit in front and karl and sapnap sit in the back. They were talking the whole ride home until they finally arrived.

George was staring at dreams house surprised how beautiful it was until dream came and told him to go inside.

They all went inside and sapnap started talking that dream cooks and clean so they dont have to do anything and dream said to sapnap that not all people are lazy like you *he started wheezing* so they al started laughing.

After they stopped laughing dream showed them guess room, where the bathroom is and where his and sapnaps rooms were and told them to get comfortable. So they unpacked and it was already really late and karl and george were tired frome the flight so the went to bed.

Karl fall asleep pretty quickly, but george couldn't he was feeling home sick so he went to the kitchen to get some water it was dark when he was getting back in the room so he went to the wrong room. When he opened the door he saw dream laying in his bed reading tweets, dream got up and saw george. George quickly apologize and said he went to the wrong room so dream asked him why is he still up "i couldn't sleep so i went to get some water" george answered while blushing because dream had no shirt on.

George's pov:
Shit shit shit i went to the wrong room and now im just staring at him how is he so hot i mean look at those abs. Shit george your blushing

Dream's pov:
I heard door open so i got up to see who is it and it was george he went to the wrong room but he looked to cute whit his confused face and messy hair he said he couldn't sleep so i asked him if he wants to watch a movie

-"do you want to watch a movie?" Dream asked
-"i don't want to keep you up because i can't sleep" George said but he actually wanted to watch a movie
-"youre not keeping me up i wasnt going to sleep any time soon" dream said hoping he will accept
-"umm ok then" george said happy cuz he was really close to dream.
Dream opened netflix and played first movie that was recommended it was romantic movie, while watching they slowly got closer and eventually started cuddling

George's pov:
We were watching romantic comedy while cuddling his body was so warm i never want this moment to end. I wasnt even watching the movie i was just getting deeper and deeper in his hug.

Dream's pov:
We were cuddling and watching a movie but i wasnt looking at the movie i was staring at him the whole time i noticed he was enjoying cuddling and he was really close. He smelled so good a he was so warm we were in the same pose until he fell asleep so i stopped the movie and laid him down next to me.

In next part there will be more karlnap
I will try to make it longer and i hope you like it