oka x vampire male reader

Summary

You are a new student your a vampire but don't want blood you meet oka and over time you develop feelings for oka as she does develop feelings for you as well and never had a crush on senpai and was never killed by ayano.

Teacher:ok class today we have a student make sure to make him feel welcome come on in.

Y/n:hello everyone my name is y/n l/n hope to get along with all you.

Teacher:thank you mr l/n take your seat next to oka.

Y/n:yes ms*to oka*hi my name is y/n.

Oka:my name is oka ruto.

Y/n:what are you reading oka.

Oka:just something about vampires and ghosts and werewolves you think it weird don't you.

Y/n:no i don't find it weird it normal for some people to read or like this stuff.

Oka:*someone who don't this stuff weird*thanks if you like i can show around the school after class.

Y/n:yeah i like oka thanks.

Oka:no problem y/n.

Y/n:your a club leader right cause of that arm band.

Oka:yes i am the occult club we study demons and try to summon them.

Y/n:that is cool oka maybe i might want to join the occult club myself.

Oka:ok y/n we would love to have a new member but many students of our school thinks it weird or creepy.

Y/n:no problem oka*should i tell her I'm a vampire one day but not now*

After that day me and oka have develop a friendship and i have developed feeling for her and i have join the occult club and three weeks have now past osana was bullied and killed herself amai have boyfriend kizana was killed by a stage prop the murder of kizana was connected to one boy toro yamada cause she was close to him and now everyone is staying away from him just in case oka was gone during these three weeks and we told her everything when she got back to school.

Oka pov

After class me and y/n went around the school giving him a tour and after that me and him develop a friendship and i have caught feelings for him and maybe there might be something he is not telling me but anyways he join the occult club we made many tries on summoning demons but fail each time and then i had to be gone for three weeks and i was shock of what they told me and i stay away from him and now I'm worry about who is next.

Oka:do you think they caught the murder of kizana y/n.

Y/n:i don't know and now the photography club are going around the school look for the murder and everyone is on high alert and the student council as well.

Oka:well we should trust them.

Y/n:oka i have something to tell you I'm a vampire but don't worry I'm not after blood I'm a peaceful as well as my family.

Oka:wow y/n i had no idea bit why didn't you tell me beforehand.

Y/n:i was worry that you would run from me cause well i love you oka ruto after a while i have gain feelings for you.

Oka:y/n i have to say that i love you too and i thought that you faking about liking the stuff i like and i don't care that your a vampire your still you and nothing can change that and we will stick by each other side no matter what ok.

Y/n:ok thanks oka and will you be my girlfriend.

Oka:yes y/n i love to be your girlfriend.

Y/b:oka i will love you more then anything.

Oka:y/n same here y/n so want to go to my house and watch a movie.

Y/n:scary movie oka?

Oka:yes y/n scary movie.

Y/n:let go then my beautiful miss vampire.

Oka:ok mr vampire let go home now.