Bio

Name: Y/n Tachibana

Age: 19

Looks

Race: Half human half nekomata (he can hide his cat ears and tail)

Personality: Lack of emotion, merciless, helping type, cruel to bad people and slowly killing bad people making them feel alot of pain (not sadist because he want them to suffer before dying)

Likes: Quietness, Mapo Tofu, killing bad people, killing Sirens, Hakuto Kunai (Uncle), Yu Kirino (Auntie) , helping people and make medicine.

Dislike: Being reminded of his past, being pet when having his nekomata out, perverts, annoying people, loud noises, rapist, bad people and Sirens.

Description: Y/n use to be a happy and joyful person but then 3 Thugs came into the house and kill his parents and when Y/n saw that he was angry and unlock supernatural abilities his abilities are voice-activated also can say it in his mind. He also learn hand to hand combat when he was 6 years old and become a master of it. After he kill the thugs he lack emotion because he lost parents after that he  saw these abilities and though it was a gift from gods and wanted to use it to bring "justice" to the world by executing Thugs, Abuser, Perverts and people that are bad. few days later his uncle and auntie also known as Hakuto Kunai and Yu Kirino that work for the government found out about Y/n abilities and wanted him to join the government and bring justice to the world because of people doing bad stuff. He agreed to join and Y/n wanted to train his abilities and figure out he can created more abilities, he started to train to get better and because of how he looks he gained the title "Angel" only the government know the title. His uncle and aunt take care of him even though they despite his way of doing "justice" instead of sending them to jail.

Abilities:

Hand Sonic: Calls forth a single blade or a pair of blades, one on each hand. The blades are capable of slicing through steel or even easily dispatching Shadows. It has been shown to have many variations:

Hand Sonic [Version One]: Regular shape resembling a longsword. The main version she uses when fighting the SSS.

Hand Sonic [Version Two]: A thinner, longer version than the previous. It has a curved-diamond shape on its tip. She made this version thinner for higher speed.

Hand Sonic [Version Three]: Is shaped like a traditional . She once remarked that this version is "inelegant".

Hand Sonic [Version Four]: A variation which is shaped like a lotus flower with no edges other than, perhaps, its petals. Apparently more of a bludgeoning weapon than a slicing one. Kanade admits to have created it in her attempt to make her weapon "cuter".

Hand Sonic [Version Five]: Kanade's most recent variation of Hand Sonic (Excluding the version in the 3rd Drama CD). It is basically a pair of pincers secured on the arm by a violet gauntlet-like accessory that resembles a demon's head, horns and shape. She created this version due to Otonashi's advice that she should give herself a more ruthless image. She also used this version as a makeshift slingshot and for dispatching the Shadows or hitting certain targets from afar.

Distortion: Allows her to deflect bullets and other projectiles away using an invisible shield in front of her. The drawback of this skill is that she has to take it down should she want to switch from defense to offense. This skill does not deflect physical attacks as she is show to dodge physical attacks

Delay: Creates a sort of after-image for close range. It is effective in dodging melee attacks by confusing the enemy into attacking elsewhere.

Harmonics: Makes a clone of herself which is identical to her, except it has blood-red eyes. Clones created through this ability have their own consciousness, as well as all the abilities of the original - including Harmonics itself. The copy are forms of whatever she is feeling at the moment of their creation.

Absorb: A "hidden ability" which acts as the reverse of Harmonics. It allows the reintegration of clones created through Harmonics into her body. This, however, poses some risks as Harmonics clones also possess their own consciousness. This ability is connected to Harmonics using a command called timewait, which is simply a which delays the execution of this ability. This ability was created by Yuri as a method of dealing with the Harmonics clones.

Overdrive: A passive ability that gives her superhuman strength. The word "Passive" is supposed to refer to a fact that, unlike other guard skills, this skill can be used without an explicit invocation. Overdrive's passive effect is strong enough to lift both the Master of the River and nearly all of the SSS members combined into the air by jumping.

Howling: Emits powerful high-frequency, high-amplitude sound-waves from crossed Hand Sonic blades, meant to make an enemy faint. Created by one of the Harmonics clones.

Angel Wings: Sprouts wings from her back that, while they don't enable her to fly, can be used to slow her descent. They also allow her survive long drops, such as jumping from the roof of a building.

Sonic Rotation (unnamed): This technique when activated, produces a blue aura when used. Kanade produces a Version One Hand Sonic on each arm and spins rapidly, effectively destroying everything in the vicinity. It was stated to be as powerful as a jet bomber by Naoi, after it demolished a mass of Shadows and left a circular crater in the ground.

Creation: Can create stuff out of her body like Momo Yaoyorozu from MHA but does not use fat.

Howling Cannon: Shot a powerful high-frequency, high-amplitude sound-waves from crossed Hand Sonic Blades, meant to make an enemy become deaf for 5 minutes.

Observe: Able to see the name of people.

Prodigy: A passive ability just by looking at someone doing something he can perfectly do it in 1 try.

More abilities will show up in later chapter (You can think of idea's that I might probably add in but not too op like those op anime character stuff).

His Uncle Hakuto Kunai

His Aunt Yu Kirino.