Chapter one- How I got hired

Todoroki's Pov

I ran away, I did it. I haven't eaten for 2 days. He kept me from eating. Endeavor. My so called father. He's no father to me, he's abusive, mean, tried to rape and to kill me. To be plain he's a horrible person and shouldn't be a hero. Anyways, I was walking down the street and saw a flyer that read:

Attention!
My son needs a personal maid.
Money, living situation, etc will be discussed.
Come to this address if you want the job...
************
Thank you!

I smiled and headed to the address.

I arrived. Wow that house was 2x bigger than mine! It was huge. I went up to the door and knocked. A tall handsome, blonde, with red Ruby eyes answered the door. "What?" He said.

"O-oh I'm sorry I'm here for the maid job." I said shaking slightly.

"OLD HAG!" He yelled. I flinched slightly.

He looked back at me and looked me up and down, then looked me straight in the eyes and said, "you're kinda cute." And walked off.

I blushed slightly. Then a tall women with blonde hair and the same red Ruby eyes came down the stairs. "Hello!"

"Hi! I'm here for the maid job."

"Oh perfect come on in!"

I entered the house and looked around it looked like a castle! It was Beautiful! She sat down on the couch, I did the same. "Ok sweetheart I'm gonna ask you some questions and you just answer them honestly, if you're not comfortable just let me know!"

I nod.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Shoto Todoroki."

"A TODOROKI?! Aren't you rich?"

"Yes but I want to make my own money and feel like I accomplished something."

"Ah. I see. Do you normally have to clean?"

"Yes."

After a few more questions she said, "well you seem pretty qualified. You're hired! I'm Mitsuki Bakugou by the way, but you can call me Mitsuki."

"Thank you so much!"

"Of course. Let me introduce you to my son, who you'll be working for. KATSUKI GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!"

I flinched slightly again. She looked over at me, I just smiled. The same boy from earlier came down the stairs. "WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU OLD H-."

He stopped talking once he saw me.

"Katsuki this is Shoto. She's your new maid."

I waved. He just growled and went back up stairs.

"I'm sorry about him he's an ass sometimes."

"It's ok. Trust me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of chapter one!

Hey author here! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter sorry it's kinda short but I hope you like it! I'll try to post again. But feel free to give me some ideas! Thx! - FireEclipse 🔥

Word count: 464