My first day (part 2 ig)~ Chapter 3

Sill Bakugou's Pov

"Introduce yourself." The old hag said. Fuck her. I rolled my eyes and looked at MY new maid. I smirked in a hot way and said, "hey, I'm Katsuki Bakugou."

It was so funny watching her get all flustered. Damn. She's cute. I walked to my kitchen and looked for something to eat. Eventually I found pretzels and started to eat them as I walked back into the living room. "So why are you working here?" I asked shoving more pretzels in my mouth.

"Well I wanted a fresh start I guess."

"You go to UA?"

"Y-yeah. Class 3C."

"Yup your transferring to my class!" I kinda yelled. Why? I DONT FUCKING KNOW!!!

She looked at me shocked because of the sudden out burst. I just stared back without breaking eye contact. Eventually she looked away and looked at the old hag. "M-Mitsuki am I transferring to Bakugou's class?"

Before the old hag could say anything I said, "You call me MASTER at home in public it's Katsuki. Understand?!"

She nodded a couple times and looked away. I looked at the old hag, she just rolled her eyes. Bitch. I went back upstairs and grabbed my phone. They fucking spammed me. Damn extras.

D: Wait he likes a girl and the girl sounds like Shoto Todoroki?!

K: YES I'VE EXPLAINED THAT TO YOU MULTIPLE TIMES!!

M: I bored can y'all stop fighting! I wanna go get a look at this Shoto girl.

S: SAME!!! Bakugou doesn't have bad taste she must be beautiful!

(I know Sero you don't have to tell me that.)

K: Then let's go over!!!!

M: LETS DO IT!!!

D: YEAH!

S: ALRIGHT!!

D: Wait should we ask him first?

.......

K+M: HELL NO!!!

D+S: OK THEN!!

B: I fucking hate you extras.

Time skip~ when the Bakusquad gets to Bakugou's house.

Bakugou's Pov still cuz I lazy as hell.

I'm in the living room waiting for these fucking extras to get here. Then I here aggressive banging on the door. Yup they're her just to see my new maid.

I walk over to the door and open it.

"You're not coming in until you APOLOGIZE for hitting my fucking door."

"Sorry" they all say.

I let them in and they go straight to MY MAID!!!

"You're so pretty!!!" Pinkie says.

"Pretty hot Bakugou!" Sero says. Which gets me kinda pissed off.

"Watch it elbows." I say growling.

"Alright sorry" he says.

I rolled my eyes and watched as they all showered her in compliments and questions. God they talk to much.

After about 20 minutes of that shit I snapped.

"THATS ENOUGH! GET OUT!!" They all stood there then ran. Finally. She was done with her fitting.

"Follow me." I told her.

"Y-yes Master." She obeyed.

I lead her to my room. Finally we're alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END OF THIS CHAPTER! Hi FireEclipse here! How are you? I'm excited for Halloween! What are you gonna be? Anyways I hope you enjoyed. Yes a cliffhanger. I will post soon I think.... Yeah happy Halloween! Byeeee! ~ FireEclipse 🔥