𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟱: The End

2 YEARS LATER

I wake up and feel a wet spot in the bed, shit my water broke.

You: Josh! Josh! Wake up! Babe!
Josh: what?
You: my water broke!

He gets out of bed and helps me to the car then he drives to the Hospital. While he drives there I call mom.

You: we are on our way to the Hospital, my water broke.
Heidi: oh my goodness, I'll be there as soon as possible. Stay strong Kay and baby, I love you!
You: love you too mom!

We hang up then I text Charli, Dixie, and Mads. Soon we get to the hospital and nurses rush me to a room. They hook the wires and stuff to me then leave.

5 HOURS LATER

Mom and Mads got here about 2 hours ago, and Charli and Dixie just got here. The nurse came in and checked on me and said it's time for me to push. I start pushing and soon enough my little baby is here. The nurse takes it into a different room to clean it up.

Mom: so have you decided on a name?

I look at Josh and he nods his head yes.

You: yeah, we decided it on our way here.

The nurse comes back in with my baby and give it to me. She also had a paper that was the birth certificate.

Nurse: your baby was born on December 14 at 3:51 pm. Do you have a name picked out yet?
You: Cole Zayn Richards.

☻︎☻︎☻︎

After that Kaley, Cole, and Josh live a very happy life as the Richards family.

☻︎ THE END ☻︎

A/N
Thank you all so much for reading, voting, and adding to your reading lists! ☻︎