You're Perfect

The moment Yeonjun came home to silence and no boyfriend in sight, he knows something is wrong. The same situation had happened quite a number of times and everytime it happens, he's always on edge. He hurriedly tugged off his vans and took off his hoodie. Quite literally throwing his bag onto the couch, he hurried off to the bedroom, searching for his baby, his precious little baby.

He could smell the familiar scent of pinewood and citrus, the comforting smell of his dear boyfriend. But he could easily detect the sour tint on the usually gentle earthy scent. Knowing what happened all too well, he quietly creaked the door open, peeking his head in to find the figure of his baby. As expected, there he is, curled up into a small ball under the blankets of their nest. Taking a deep breath, he tried calming down his nerves.

Things won't be pretty if both of their scents are sour and nervous, wouldn't it?

"Baby?", he could see the moment Soobin perked up hearing his voice, a mop of dark hair slowly ascending from the pile of blankets and pillows of their shared bed. Now that his boyfriend is out of his makeshift cocoon, Yeonjun could property detect the discomfort and distress of his wafting pheromones. He slowly walked in, closing the door behind him. He knows better than to move to fast and scare his baby back into his wall.

"Soobin, love, can hyung come into the nest?", Yeonjun stepped closer cautiously, mindful of his actions. He released calming pheromones, trying to cover up the smell of distress from his boyfriend. His gentle scent of jasmine and honey grew stronger as he reached the bed, waiting for a response from his beloved boyfriend. Squinting in the dark room, he saw a curt nod from the younger, making him feel slightly relieved. At least Soobin is still willing to have him close.

He slowly opened the covers, trying to steady his own breathing to not seem so nervous. The cocoon of blankets slowly opened, revealing Soobin in his vulnerable position, curled up and gripping one of the pillows tight to his chest. He could identify it as his own, the younger probably wanting comfort while his boyfriend isn't home from work yet. Yeonjun could feel himself cracking when he heard sniffles coming from his boyfriend, could make out the tears running down his face from the moonlight coming in from the open curtains.

"H-Hyung", his heart broke hearing how broken his voice sounds, immediately coming closer to the slightly trembling boy. The closer he came, the more he could feel the sadness and distraught coming from him. Being together with him for so long had unceremoniously made their wolves imprint on each other. They may not be mated, but they can feel what the other is feeling when they're close like this. Soobin slowly let go of the pillow he's been clutching, tugging at his boyfriend's shirt with tears still running down his cheeks.

Yeonjun is quick to move. He knows this routine all too well. The older didn't hesitate to take his clothes off, leaving himself bare before inching closer to his beloved baby. He stared tentatively into his boyfriend's teary eyes, tugging at the hoodie he's wearing that visible belongs to Yeonjun. Soobin nodded through his tears, making grabby hands at his omega. The older is quick to shush him gently, hiking the hoodie enough to expose the bare skin of his lower half underneath it.

He nudged Soobin to turn around wordlessly, his back facing Yeonjun's front while he sobbed into the pillows. The smell of citrusy slick started wafting in the air, making Yeonjun move even closer until his bare chest is against Soobin's clothed back. The pills and supplements that Soobin had started taking a few months ago is slowly showing its results. His hips had become wider, skin softer to accommodate for his new pheromones. Just about two weeks ago he started slicking up. Not as much as omegas do, but they're getting there for sure.

Knowing that his boyfriend is still lose, Yeonjun swiftly pushed in, bottoming out in one go. He could hear a shuddering breath slip from his boyfriend's parted lips among his sobs and hiccups. The omega quickly wrapped his limbs around his baby, hips still as he pressed long kisses onto the skin of his nape and shoulders, just any patch of skin that he could reach in that position. His own jasmine slick could be smelt in the air, but not as strong as the sour tint on Soobin's earthy essense.

"H-Hyung m'scared", Yeonjun immediately latched his teeth onto the soft skin of his neck, similar to what a mother cat did to her litter. The action made Soobin gasp, whole body shuddering at the sensation that came along with the bite. Yeonjun growled lowly, sending vibrations that made Soobin whimper, grounding his baby from that dangerous headspace. He clutched Soobin's hand that's gripping the blankets tightly, threading their hands together to help calm his baby down.

"I-I'm such a failure for an alpha hyung. Why are y-you still with me?", Yeonjun wrapped his other hand Soobin's throat, squeezing lightly to remind him that he's not back home where he's mistreated. He's here wrapped in his omega's arms and safe from anything else. Yeonjun is here to protect him, shield him from harm. The older started shallow thrusts that made Soobin gasp again, toes curling. He needs this, needs the intimacy and connection with his boyfriend to remind him of where he is. Needs his omega to ground him from floating away or sinking too deep.

They've been through this situation a handful of times, but Yeonjun won't stop reminding him. Will keep doing this exavt thing no matter how many times it takes. When Soobin had first opened up about his confusion, his fear of feeling like he doesn't belong in his own body about a year ago, Yeonjun had heard each and every word of it, held his baby tight in his arms as they discussed the whole situation. At first it was hard, no guide to what the hell Soobin is feeling. They searched together, made their own studies of what could possibly cure the itch and disconnection that Soobin had feeling.

After months and months of research, they finally had the answer.

His boyfriend wants to be an omega.

He can no longer feel the connection with the wolf in him, bond broken and lost for being suppressed too long. They discussed and kept discussing their next step, communicating with one another properly for their each and every step towards their final discourse. And the decision had finally been made. Resulting in the many pills and supplements that Soobin had been taking everyday for his transition. He had stopped fucking Yeonjun, the older willingly offering to be the one fucking him from now onwards, taking care of his beloved baby that's so strong. So brave for getting himself to talk about his problem.

And here they are now, almost five months in since Soobin took the first batch of pills. Slowly slicking up and body softening to accommodate for the new change in his subgender. They're both delighted with the results, Yeonjun always telling him that he doesn't give a fuck about his subgender, because no matter what happens, Soobin will always be his baby. But as always, with happiness, the guilt and shame also came along. Yeonjun could feel himself tearing up whenever he remembered how Soobin's own mother had shoved him out of the house.

Calling him an embarrassment, a failure of an alpha for wanting to transition into an omega. His own mother calling him slurs with hatred in her once gentle eyes. The shame ate him up, became his shadow throughout his everyday life and haunting him. Today is one of those days. The days where the guilt and shame is eating him up whole, surfacing to make him regret and doubt his decisions even despite knowing he wants all this in the first place. Pulls him into that blackhole that's always trying to swallow him whole.

That's where Yeonjun comes in, pulling him back out to remind him that he's there. He'll protect him from everything that could possibly hurt him. Reminds him in the form of intimacy, thrusts shallowly whenever Soobin is caving in to the self deprecating thoughts and making him snap out of his own mind. Things won't be easy for the both of them, they still have a long way to go. But Yeonjun will be there, guiding him with his warm hands, holding him with his warm embrace just like he's doing now.

Because no matter what happens, Choi Soobin is perfect in his eyes.