Tea Time with Pumpkin Rabbit

You nervously glance at your watch. It was almost 11:25. Your neighbor had invited you over for a tea party of some sort, and you being the dumb ass you are, accepted the invite even though the 'neighbor' was fucking a 9-foot-tall rabbit robot. The 'party' started in about 5 minutes. You walked to the door and grabbed your coat, it was an ugly green color because, as we have already established, you are a dumb ass, and only stupid people would pick an ugly vomit green coat. You stepped out and walked your way to the strange ass fucking yellow crusty ass house just two doors down from you. You approach the door, it was an ugly brown color. (Or was it? I can't remember ok I'm fucking stupid.)  You raise a hand and knock on the door. You were nervous and sweaty, either because you think the fucking animatronic is hot or you're afraid of the thing just absolutely tearing you up into pieces. Why would you think an animatronic is hot? I dunno. Society.

An Emo sheep answers the door and stares down at you. "Screw off kid, Halloween's over." She said, before abruptly slamming the door closed in your face. "BITCH WAIT- IM HERE FOR YOUR HUSBAND'S TEA PARTY!" You scream furiously. The door creaked open again. "Why didn't you say so then, little shit?" The sheep said before grabbing you by the arm and just tossing you inside. You hit the floor with an "Oof!" and quickly sat up. The house was furnished with the most shitty of decor. "Who the fuck designed this place?" You ask, looking at the sheep. "Shut the fuck up or I will rip your spine out of your feeble human body, you disgusting worm."  She responded, before smiling and walking off. You just rub your head and wait for the dumb 'hot' rabbit to fucking appear.

Soon enough, the big orange ass rabbit walked up to you. "Hello, neighbor. Please, sit and have some tea." He said, waving to a small kitchen table with a tea set. His smile was large and wide, his mouth didn't even move when he spoke either for some odd reason. "So, are you like a sans rabbit?" You ask him. "What." He said, staring at you. You decided he looked like Sans from the popular game "Undertale" because of his big dumb ass smile, but obviously he didn't appreciate that comparaison. He poured you some tea, and it looks awfully molded, but you didn't mind because for some sick and ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISGUSTING AND TWISTED REASON YOU FOUND THE BIG METAL KILLING MACHINE HOT ASF.  "So.. are you single lol?" You ask. "Bitch." Pumpkin Rabbit said. "Does it look like I'm single?"

"Ok, ok, yeah no- but what if I steal just a kiss? You're my type you know." You whispered, wiggling your eyebrows like a little pervert. God, why am I writing this again? It's not even funny. I'm suffering. Help. Pumpkin Rabbit just stared at your blankly. Since he didn't give an answer, you lean in for a kiss. Pumpkin rabbit pulls out a Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport II .223 Remington/5.56 NATO Semiautomatic Rifle and presses it against your forehead. "Lol no you thought." He laughed before pulling the trigger and fucking kills you. Shortly after, he takes your body and turns you into a taxidermy to put in his collection of other taxidermyified (or whatever the word fucking is) children.