Chapter 2

Dream pov

Dream sits at the Alpha's room bord while he waits for the Omegas toe start running so he can go to place. He looks at the Omega's room looking at the Omegas while his friends talk about random things and the run.

While he looks around He caught his eye on one of the Omegas. He liked that Omega.

"I'm gonna run." Dream suddenly said out of the blue. "Your what?" Sapnap sai with confusion all on his face "I'm gonna run. It's not fun just sitting there for hours and wait for completed Omegas and on the end of the day don't have someone. So I'm gonna get myself one and one I like"

"Well your right. I've been doing this for four years and look I still don't have someone I really like. Although I have seen one and if I run I can claim him so you know what. I'm gonna run too" Skeppy said very confident. "Wait you guys aren't gonna leave me alone."

"No of course not because your coming with us or else you will be alone and think about it you will have a better chance of finding someone." Dream said smirking. "Ugh fine just because you have a point." "That's what I thought."

"So who you going for." The light bronette asked. "Well let's just say. The five year free Omega."

Sapnap

"No way do you know how hard it's going to be. He is the only Omega that made it this far."

Dream

Ik that's why I'm going for him and not only that. He's kinda cute you know."

Skeppy

"But how are you going to do it. He so fast and smart. He managed to get this far."

Dream

Yes you're right but he won't be making it for his sixth year cause I will get him and I promise you that.

Sapnap

"Ok what ever you say Clay"

Dream

"Well do you have someone in mind Nick"

Sapnap

"I actually do"

Skeppy

"Who?"

Sapnap

"The long bronette next to George"

Dream

"Oo nice joice

Sapnap

"And you Zak?"

Skeppy

"Well the short bronette next to George"

Sapnap

"Nice"

"Omegas please take your places. The run will begin in five" the loud speaker said on the other side of the wall at the Omegas.

"Well it's about time" Sapnap said annoyed

"On 10 you can go" the loud speaker said

10...
9...
8...
7...
6...
5...
4...
3...
2...
1...

Go!

The gates go open and all the Omegas start to run and turning into their wearwolf form.

But one stops and looks at the Alpha's room then starts to run and turns into a black wolf with blue green brownish coloured eyes.

After ten minutes the Alphas will be released to go hunt.

Ten minutes later

"Alphas get ready to run ok on ten" the speaker said on their side.

10...
9...
8...
7...
6...
5...
4...
3...
2...
1...

"Let the hunt begin" Dream said with a smirk and in a deep voice

Go!

All Alphas gets released. Everyone turning in their wolf form all different colours.

Dream runs full speed through more than a half of the Alphas that got released.
He can't wait to see the Omega's face when he gets claimed.