CHAPTER IX

"I just need to go... somewhere," Harry said to Ron and Hermione, pulling his Invisibility Cloak out of his pocket. "Just tell everyone that I'm... I don't fucking know, just.. just make up some shit."

"Harry-"

But Harry was already pulling the Invisibility Cloak over himself. He needed to know what Altalune - his Altalune - was doing with filth like Malfoy

 Harry, knowing and loathing Malfoy, was sure the reason could not be innocent.

He quickly rushed out of the shop and followed Altalune and Malfoy, a feeling of unmistakable anger welling up inside of him. 

Knockturn Alley, the Dark Arts alley, appeared to be desolate. As he passed by, he peeked into shop windows, but none of them appeared to be bustling. Buying Dark relics... or, at the very least, being seen buying them, Harry assumed, was a bit of a giveaway in these perilous and suspicious times.

That was until he rounded the corner. 

There, Altalune and Malfoy were whispering quietly to each other. Malfoy seemed angry, and Altalune looked concerned and worried. They were huddled close together. Too close together for Harry's liking. 

Harry edged closer, having to crouch down to stop his feet from showing.

"I know, Draco..." Altalune was murmuring. "It's really risky, though..."

They continued mumbling to each other for a few minutes until Malfoy checked his watch. Harry narrowed his eyes, slightly.

"I'll see you later, Moon, I have somewhere to be..."

And with that, he marched off towards another shop (Borgin and Burkes), but Harry didn't care.. he didn't give a shit about Malfoy. 

He slipped off his Cloak and backed Altalune up against the wall, slipping his knee between her thighs.

"I- Harry?" Altalune asked, sounding puzzled. 

"What were you doing with Malfoy?" he demanded, sending shivers up and down her spine. 

"I-" Altalune seemed to be at a loss for words. 

"Use your words," Harry said, rage flowing through him. 

"Okay-" Altalune replied, looking up at him through her eyelashes. 

Fuck. The things that Harry wanted to do to her when she was looking up at him like that. She looked so innocent. So innocent that he just wanted to ruin her. 

"Now, I want you to fucking answer me, Al. What were you doing with Malfoy?"

"I don't see how it's any of your fucking business!" she snapped, trying to break out of his grasp. She was bewildered and pissed off.