🐸-Test

No one's POV✨
---------------------
"Yummy.... ~"
Keith said while sleep talking. He was dreaming about his favorite food, until.... *RING RING BITCH RING RING* "ACKK-" Keith had fell off his bed and an aching headache started to occure. He got up and grabbed the alarm, walked to the kitchen, and started smashing the alarm clock with a hammer. "You stupid piece of junk! I can't get any rest with you around!" He said underneath his breathe.
He took a breather and got ready for his usual routine. He'd brush his teeth, wash his face, put on his clothing. You know, the usual.
As soon as he finished, he grabbed his skateboard and his headphones, and rode off to school.

Amy's POV✨
I was humming while waiting for Keith. It was his second time being late, this week, but I couldn't blame him. Everyone had studied for a long amount of time. I studied until 11:35PM, but knowing Keith himself, he probably studied until 1:40AM--
"Hey, Babe! Sorry for being late!!" Keith was here!
"Your fine, it's only been 15 minutes since class had started" I chuckled and got up, walking towards Keith to give him a kiss. He had blushed since it has been 2 months since we been dating. We didn't wanna take it to fare, to where we get uncomfortable. We wanted to get to know each other  a bit more, and I know you would do the same.
"Let's just head to class, hm?" I smiled. "Yeah!"

✨Three Hours Pass...✨

Pico's POV✨
"Ugh... The test is so hard... THERE'S BARELY ANYTHING WE LEARNED ON HERE! They didn't tell us to study about any of this!" I had whispered.. I started to get impatient and wanted to leave, but I couldn't. I was trapped in hell hole, needing to do my test to see if weather or not, I'd graduate highschool.
I saw Keith struggling as well. He was adorable.
He was nice to everyone and so innocent. I just wanted to cuddle him up and smooch him everywhere.
But I couldn't. He was Taken and that me pissed. He been in a relationship with Amy for two whole months which me even for pissed, because Amy knew that I liked Keith for a while. Longer than their relationship! Ugh, why am I rambling about this, when I should be concentrating on the test....