(Not A Chapter But Let's Talk)

(Yes, That's me and my little sister in the pic above, I'm the one in the Deadpool cosplay)

As already established, this isn't a chapter.
I'm going to be talking about this story, because although I've already commented on the fact that I don't want to continue this story, I'm still currently getting many comments asking me to.

I started to write this because at the time I was inspired by others however later on I didn't know how to continue it, so I didn't.

As time went on, this got more and more views and now somehow has 30K views.
I don't know why this got so many views because when I look at it now, all the chapters are cringy, there's so many mistakes, and the story line is too short, which is why I don't really want to carry this book on.

However, although I don't want to carry on with this book, I'm thinking of re-writing the everything once I finish my next set of mocks that I have upcoming.
There will be many changes to how I write, the plot, the length of each chapter and there will be more of a description for each character and scene.

Let me know of what you think!

Should I re-make this?

_____________________

✨(Time to plug my social medias)✨

My socials:

Twitter: @Cosplayer_19850
TikTok: @Cosplayer_19850
TikTok Group: @Mcyt.cult
Instagram: @Cosplayer_19850

Instagram: @jarb_mf
TikTok: @jarb_mf
YouTube: @jarb_mf

✨(Please go check them out)✨
______________________