Prologue

Hi everyone,

So it's not really a prologue. I would like to give a brief description about this story and main characters.

___________________________________________________________________

Female lead:- Her name is Riddhima Dixit. She's an orphan girl and only has an younger sister as her  family. Her parents died in a car accident 7 years ago. After their death her uncle and aunty snatch their property and throw them  out from their house.

From that time they're staying in a orphanage. Now everything is going pretty well in their life. Riddhima passed class 12 and gives  the entrance exam in Uma Rai Singhania medical college and hospital for pursuing MBBS. She's a bright student and her sister is also good in study. She wants to admit her sister in a reputed school but can't because it's cost a lot and she doesn't have any money to bear her expenses. She always takes care of her little sister very well. She loves her more than her life and she can do anything for her. Between their miseries, she never let her sister feel any sadness of life and always protects her. Everything was going pretty well in their life but one day she gets to know about her sisters illness of kidney failure. Her both kidney gets damaged and needs to replace it. She needs a huge amount of money for her treatment. The orphanage manage some money from the donation but it isn't enough. So she's trying to manage the rest of the money.

______________________________________

Male lead:-  Male lead's name is Vansh Rai Singhania. His life is totally different from Riddhima. He is the only one son of a very powerful Mafia king. He's also a Mafia and works under his father. But to hide his Mafia identity from this world he is studying in a medical college and pursuing MBBS. He is last year's student and also doing internship in Uma Rai Singhania medical college and hospital.  Everyone knows him as a reputed business tycoon's son. He has father, mother and dadi also a cousin brother in his family. He loves his mother a lot and his mother feels proud of him. He has a serious anger issue and gets angry very easily. But to remove his anger he goes to club and there he removes his anger on any of his submissive. He's a arrogant, ruthless and heartless person. In one word, he's a definition of real demon in human form. But he doesn't shows it to his mother. Infront of her he's Mom's boy who obeys his Mom's every word. But behind her he's a monster.

His father knows about him. It's not that he has a dark past because of that he becomes a monster. Actually his father is Mafia king so from childhood he witnessed that how merciless his father is? How they kills people and torture them which makes him heartless. Also being a son of a Mafia king, he gets those short-tempered, arrogant behavior in his genes which transform him in a demon.

He doesn't leaves those people who mess up with him. Also he can't tolerate disrespect and betrayal. He is a intimidating person. Wherever he goes the place only screams dominance. That's why people fears him more.

________________________________________________________________

So it's the life of our two lead protagonist's. What will happen when they will cross their path?

Are you guys interested to know further?

If yes then why waiting? Continue to read.

Take care of yourself and stay safe.

Bye bye.....