-P𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊- ✔

- 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ✔-

: Prologue : Perspective ~ Her :

I love you

I love you too

Promise you won't forget about me ever. Promise you won't even betray me or leave me alone. Promise, you will always love me, no matter what.

I promise.  

When I saw him again, I almost died. He was cleaner and taller, but it was him for sure. Standing there, I knew there was something wrong. He shouldn't be there. He died a year ago. I know that because after all, I was the one who killed him. 

I'll love you forever you said. That's all I wanted. For you to laugh, to giggle, to love me forever, and to say that this was all a big joke. No such luck. You had passed on. All that was left of you was your corpse. I laid my hand on your skin, it was so cold. I could see your sallow skin and your lifeless face. Well, that's what they say. " Healing from loss takes more time than broken bones."

That's when I realized that in a good world, where things don't really happen, suffering would be considered sick. But in the sick world, it would be a concept where life would be an almost impossible idea, because after all, we all have a 'well' developed sense of empathy, yet everything happens. After all, only in the sickest worlds, killing would be considered as entertainment. For when we mix violence, adrenaline and excitement, we see a new view. A new perspective and personally, it drives me insane. With Happiness. It makes me excited and all so happy. I once heard the loveliest angels make the cruelest demons, and just before that, that rule didn't defy me; well now it does. Now I've entered hell, I'm going to take back time. Steal it away and bury it deep down. The ticking of the clock, the ringing of the bells, the blood on my hands, everything. I'm going to reverse it all.

A.M: hi guys! thx so much for having a look at my book! this is one of my brutal books that I absolutely adore. plz enjoy! ily so much, and dont forget your amazing xx