LOOKING IN AND SECRETS

Wilbur wasn't really sure what to think about this "new" friend Tommy have gotten. The friend came out of the blue from god knows where.

Tommy who tells Wilbur anything and everything, -'like seriously Tommy I didn't need to know what your dog ate for breakfast' - that Tommy, hadn't told him that he had an old friend who helped him start his channel.

It was an weird experience to not, not know every molecular detail about the younger blond teen.

First time he heard anything about "Piss" it was in the afternoon of someday where when he and Tommy had played together the teen had abruptly ended the call and didn't get on tills later.

He didn't get a name or even the nickname he would later learn from Instagram of all places.

He just sat in his chair listening to Tommy rambling about how his best friend had contact with him again, from a almost 2 years hiatus.

The blond teen seemed so, so exited that the brown haired man didn't even have the heart to inject with rational commentary such as that this "friend"probably saw Tommy's success and wanted be a part of it.

So he sat there solemnly thinking of ways to comfort Tommy when the blue eyed teen got down from his "high of friendship" and saw what the situation for what it really was, a scummy and greedy attempt at 15 minutes of fame

But the "high of friendship" never went down, some time later Wilbur got the nickname and a picture of the "friend" and even some backstory thanks to the wonderful creation known as the internet. And low and behold the friend was a former youtuber.

Therefore, Wilbur the ever rational adult he was decided to internet stalk some 17/18 year old to see what he could dig up on him.

He looked thru the teens socials and watched some of his youtube videos. Wilbur could see the humor was similar to Tommy, which didn't really surprise him. But the best part was to hear pre-Tommyinnit talk, his voice squeaky and cracking from the beginning states of puberty.

The brown eyed man really wanted to screen record it send to Tommy with "This u" but resisted.

The brown haired man saw the happiness increase daily in the already happy blond teen, and while deep deep down the brown eyed man was a little jealous he wasn't the reason, he still felt happy for the blue eyed teen.

"Hold on chat, I think I need to take this." And then quiet.

Wilbur blinked up from his screen, he wasn't streaming so there wasn't any chat to consult. Pulling up Tommy's stream he watched fascinated as by the expressions the teen, well expressed. Tommy went from confused to extremely panicked in a blink of an eye.

His blue eyes open wide listen intensely to the other voice. Whatever he heard was good because the relieve just washed over his face, before he what looked like started to shout,not out of anger but excitement. The news most have been overwhelming happy because Wilbur was sure he could see sparkles in his friends eye.

The blue eyed teen suddenly put up a charade of being in distress or maybe not, while Wilbur could for the most part read Tommy like an open book, it was a bit hard to tell this time. As quickly as the maybe faux distress appeared it went away as quickly. While the stream was muted you could almost feel the silence fell from the other side of the screen.

The blond seemed shocked his mouth hanging a little, quite frankly he resembled a goldfish a bit, Wilbur snorted at the thought.

Then the teen said something and then started to laugh again. His friends expression was that of happiness. And for that Wilbur was glad. Tommy looked like whatever he was hearing was incredible news but also a long awaited reward.