09 | a cute girl magnet

(Y/N) SAT QUIETLY ON THE BACK of the car hearing her aggravated guardian spewing curses at being stuck in traffic

(Y/N) SAT QUIETLY ON THE BACK of the car hearing her aggravated guardian spewing curses at being stuck in traffic. She looked at her wrist watch to see that the tournament was about to start.

"Move you fucktard! There's space right infront of you!" yelled Happy, shamelessly at the driver infront of him. "God! How did these people get their licenses?!" (Y/N) purposely nicknamed him 'Happy' because he rarely ever smiled and always looked like he was done with life.

"Hap, I'll just fly all the way there. You'll even get more wrinkles if you stay here any longer." (Y/N) inquired before pressing the button beside her which activated her suit, superseding itself to her clothed body.

"Are you sure about that? Won't it be a violation?" Happy asked as she opened the car door. "I think I'd rather deal with the authorities rather than face Aizawa's wrath for being late," (Y/N) replied before flying away.

Flying across the sky, a few heads would look up and point at her as she flew above them. Some would even take pictures and children squealed in curiosity and excitement as they watched in awe.

As she flew, her eyes landed on a dingy alleyway with a group of thugs surrounding a blonde-haired girl wearing a school uniform. One of her hands was waving as if declining something while her other hand was tucked inside her skirt's pocket.

Knowing that the school girl was probably in distress, (Y/N) didn't think twice and landed beside the group which flinched in shock and instinctively activated their quirks while some grabbed on their weapons.

"Tch, who are you?! What do you want?!" snarled one of the thugs. 

"Oh, nothing just flying around until I saw all of you and I couldn't help but be curious about what's going on." she replied, surprising the group not expecting the 'robot' to talk.

"Are you okay?" (Y/N) asked, pointing at the blonde with a messy space bun hairstyle.

The girl didn't reply and looked at her figure curiously. Thinking she looked alarming in her suit, the suit opened which revealed the young genius. "I mean no harm. Are you okay? Are these gentlemen bothering you?"