arguments part 2 🗣

|Dayvon Bennett|

|Dayvon Bennett|

I called Jatavia and folks ass finally answered. i was bout to pull up and smack her ass and i still might cause she got a attitude and shit.

"what you want daquan" she said squinting her eyes at me.

(A/N~ hahaha hitting y'all wit a an lol 😂 n e waysss i love this video)

"I want you you to bring yo ass back home and stop showing out on the internet" i told her wit some bass in my voice knowing damn well i'm bout to be begging her ass in a minute if she say no.

"why should i come back von hmm you cheated wit a bitch who ass look like a tooth i can't compete wit that." she said talking fast and shit. "you like bitches who's thighs don't match they ass like what the fuck"

"what bitches you talking bout jatavia what bitches are you talking about" i asked her squinting my eyes looking at her like she stupid.

"oh what bitches i'm talking bout well let me think there's korean doll there's horse face kris-" i cut her off cause why she gotta bring them up.

"now why you bringing them up this ain't about them ma this bout you coming home" i said calling her by her favorite name for me to call her.

i know y'all might say that manipulative but i don't care i want my girl back i miss her.

"nigga i know what you tryna do and if ain't gon work so you you can stop allat." she told me tolling her eyes "and as for me coming home i'm not that is your house dayvon so i will not be returning"

"but why you don't miss your pookie" i asked her hoping she would say yes.

(A/N~ i been calling people pookie so much recently it's ridiculous)

"your not my pookie no more, my pookie wouldn't have cheated on me" she told me shaking her head. "and my thing is you want me to come home and you have yet to apologize to me,like  you had me looking stupid dayvon and i really loved like from the bottom of my heart."

"you really loved me" even though we been together for 2 years we have yet to say those words to each other because we both had and still have major trust issues and the fact that she said that got home happy as fuck.

"yes daquan i loved you" she said rolling her eyes once again.

"i love you too ma and i'm sorry so can you come home and we can talk please and you can stay here and i'll stay in a hotel or sum so you don't got to stay at caresha house cause i know you don't like being there for too long" i told her being for real cause i know she don't like feeling like a burden to others

"ok von damn." she said rolling her eyes yet again.

____________________________________

y'all favorite deadbeat had updated again i know y'all like finally bitch and i might make a part 3 idk yet but or turn this into a book choose which one and give me a title and recommend me somebody to make me a cover ☺️

anyways i love y'all pookies 💕