Corbyn Besson

I wake up feeling the warmth of my boyfriends arms around me in the early morning hours. Rolling over to face him and turning away from the sun blaring through the window, I cuddle up to him closing my eyes again.

After about 15 minutes I feel him move around disturbing me and making me awaken fully. I sit up and see him still asleep and sigh. It's still so cold but I need to get the day started, i start my senior year of school tomorrow and i have to wash my uniforms, get my school items together, and make sure i have my classes mapped out. I get off his bed slowly to not disturb him and walk into his living room. Picking up my overbite bag and walking to his washroom to go change I get a sudden chill. As I change into sweatpants and a hoodie I still feel a chill running up and down spine sending tingles through my body. I get my things together and wait outside his house waiting for my Uber. As I wait I text him telling him I needed to leave to get ready for school tomorrow.

Later that day

It's been a few hours since I got home, I've already finished getting my things together when I get a snap from my boyfriend. I open the snap and giggle as I see him cuddled in his blankets. I send him one of me cuddled in my blankets with the caption 'come cuddle meeeee'. I see he's opened it but hasn't answered. He does this when he has a surprise so I scroll on tik tok as I wait. A few minutes later I get another snap of him outside my house. I run downstairs and open the door for him feeling the chilly air hit my cheeks. I pull him inside to silence the chilly air. He hugs me and I almost immediately pull away as he was almost as cold as the air outside. I pull him to my room and give him a change of clothes that he left at my house and push him into the bathroom to change. I sit on my bed watching TV waiting for him. It feels like he's taking forever and I slowly start falling asleep. Soon enough I feel arms wrap around me and warm breath hit my neck as I open my eyes to see Corbyn cuddling into my neck. I smile softly and start falling asleep once I hear his light snores.

(this sucks but I have a whole book I'm working on atm)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 21, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Why Don't We Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें