part two. profile

[Udai Taiyu]

[1. General Information]
Date of Birth: 16th of October
Sex/Age: Male/15
Height: 6"3.2ft (190.5cm)
Hair/Eye Color: Black/Grey
Current Condition: Stable, Alive
Nationality: Japanese
Home Town: Miyagi Prefecture
Occupation: High School Student
School: Shiratorizawa Academy Junior High (former)
Karasuno High
Year: 1st Year, Class 4
Position: Captain (former)
Wing Spiker
Number: 13
Favorite Food: Parfait, he enjoys eating sweet things.
Current Concern: avoiding the female students because they make him feel uncomfortable.

[2. Traits]
1. Temperament
Courteous - polite, respectful, or considerate in a manner, but only to those that are worthy of such treatment.
Outgoing - friendly and socially confident, doesn't hesitate to express how he's feeling.

2. Aptitude
Above Average - just above average. Has a unique way of doing things but when it comes to a certain subject, that is when he can put his skills to use and excel above others.

[3. Physical Appearance]

Taiyu was above average height in his early youth and was quite proud of the fact that he was taller than his peers, often teasing his older brother, saying how he stole all the height. Regardless of such a feat, he works out regularly and has toned and defined muscles that tend to bulge through any clothes that aren't baggy. Like his brother, he has messy curly black hair but his bangs tend to get in his face so he always wears a white bandana around his forehead to keep his hair out of his face.

[4. Abilities]

1. Statistics
Power: 5/5 A
Jump: 4/5 B
Stamina: 5/5 A
Strategy: 4/5 B
Technique: 4/5 B
Speed: 5/5 A

2. Skills
Serve: 10/10 A
Serve Reception: 8/10 C
Dig: 7/10 D
Setting: 7/10 D
Spike: 10/10 A
Block: 10/10 A

"Tenma, Tenma!" the shouting from a young boy caught his attention, turning his head he saw a young yet tall ten year old rushing towards him, arms wide open indicating that he wanted a hug from the boy he was calling out to. Tenma chuckled as he knelt down slightly, spreading his arms open and letting the boy collapse into his chest, wrapping his arms around his torso and burying his face into his shoulder "You looked so cool, Tenma! You were so cool!"

"Really? How cool did I look?" the boy pulled away so he could spread his arms out, a big grin on his face and a slight blush on his pale cheeks.

"You were this cool, big bro!" he then started to wave his arms around "It was almost as if you were flying, flying so high no one could reach you!" he laughed at how wild his brother's imagination was, he knelt down and managed to scoop the younger one up, one arm under him while the other was pressed against his back to support him.

"Well, here in Karasuno, our motto is to fly!" the blush on his cheeks brightened.

"Then... I wanna fly too! I wanna fly just as high as you, Tiny Giant!" they both snicker at the nickname.

"Whatever you say, Little Crow!"

He was the younger brother of Udai Tenma, better known as the Tiny Giant during his high school days at Karasuno High School. He was always so enchanted by the way his brother played, never once taking his eyes off him whenever he came to watch his games, and while we're at it, never missing a single one of his games. He was inspired by the way he played, and despite his short stature and lean body, he was the Ace of Karasuno's Volleyball Team, there was never a day that went by where he wasn't proud to be his younger brother.

He wasn't disappointed when Tenma stopped playing volleyball after he graduated high school, not at all, he had his own ambition to strive for and that just didn't happen to be volleyball. So he took up the sport and just so happened to be good at it, dominating his middle school volleyball team and becoming the Ace himself, going so far as to destroying all rival volleyball teams that were paired against them. His desire to fly as high as his brother, maybe even higher, burned ferociously in his heart and he was not going to let anything get in his way in making his brother as proud as he was during his volleyball days.

Enter: Udai Taiyu, the Killer Crow of Karasuno High School's Volleyball Club.