//⏃...K⟟ss..Ch⏃ng⟒d m⟒.\\9

--
(This is there characters please don't attack I'm begging)
--
As he shoved his face in his chest, when they pulled away slightly there eyes locked as they held each other. "I'm sorry i-" "hey..Ranboo.." He said as he leaned into Ranboo's face, the green and red eyes widened as his blue eyes seemed closer then they were before. But he could stare at them awhile longer..They reminded him of something beautiful....water?...No wait..his mind thought of it until he got it imprinted in his mind.

Diamonds.
Those eyes sparkled for them to prove a point to the Hybrid, as his eyes narrowed in a dreamy kinda of way. Tommy noticed as his eyes widened slightly as the heat flushed his face immediately, he never seen him stare at him like that. It was new, something he never had before it made him all warm inside. A hand was lifted to meet the black side of Ranboo's face, as he thought of his eyes as Christmas lights as if his eyes could bright a whole room. "Yeah..?" He asked so smoothly as if he was struck by a love arrow, the two never noticed how they made each other feel. They did feel strange when meeting, like a connection sort of way but after knowing each other more it made the connection stronger. They were already best friends, but what made Tommy all nervous was that Boo wanted to protect him even if it was pain for a natural cause. He even felt the relaxation when he was cuddling with Ranboo under the tree, he felt safe..he felt safe at his house but with Ranboo it was way stronger. "I'm to n-nervous to do i-it.." The blonde boy stammering as he softly touched an allium attached to the flower crown, the soft touch made him stare at Ranboo's freckles that sprayed along his cheeks and nose. "What are you so nervous to d-do?..." He assumed it was something but he shook that away so that he can confirm it, he felt himself stare at Tommy's soft hair before look back at his eyes. This in return made his blue eyes look back at his eyes before sighing, "this." His voice so plain and nervous which made Ranboo jump as he felt a pair of lips against his quickly before brushing away. Those soft lips leaving him..before he opens his eyes to see Tommy run up the path, away from him up to his house. Ranboo's eyes lingered as the boy stared off into space, a peck on the lips was something he wasn't expecting but it made his heart jump. His face soften as he turned swiftly around to walk back to his so called home, "I will see you Tomorrow Tommy, if Phil let's me see you Tomorrow of course.." He said to himself as he walked off, his tail wags lovingly. In a swift motion he walks back into the forest below, leaving Tommy to turn around to see the enderman not there anymore. He wanted to run and find him again, but he stoped once he heard his father call for him. He sighed as he walks off, he smiled softly as he runs to his father but as soon as he got there he heard his Father chuckle. "did I just see you two kiss??" The heat rushed to Tommy's face instantly as he looks down walking off, "NO!?" He exclaimed as he ran inside as his wings flapped aggressively as he ran. He heard his father laugh hysterically, following the boy to his room. Phil did need to talk to Tommy Alone, made sure that Will and Techno didn't follow the two. As soon as they were clear from ear shot Tommy sat down on his bed staring through his window in which the curtains were open showing the blue sky, Phil sighed before sitting in a chair closest to his bed. "Tommy..im proud that you got wings.. This is what you always wanted." He said as he smiled. Tommy nodded as he sighed softly, "yeah..but when can I see Ranboo again" he was more concerned on the fact that he wouldn't be able to see him again, he had to be sure. Phil knew this question would come, so he stood up before walking in front of the window Tommy was staring through the window and now he was staring at Phil in hopes he would say that he would meet him tomorrow. "I'm afraid..that you can't be able to see him for awhile." His voice arose, Tommy's eyes widened. "How much Is awhile??" He asked in a shaky tone, he was holding back his tears in hopes that it wasn't for a long time.."a month" Toms blue eyes quickly shifted to his door outside his room, "why." He stated boldly. "Son, Ranboo is dealing with his enderwalk state and if he is back into that state again and takes you away, it wouldn't be a matter of time till he attacks you. I wouldn't be able to protect you, enderman's are dangerous to us they are able to teleport around without you knowing. What would happen if Ranboo does attack you or us for that matter??" Tommy's eyes closed tightly. "But he's my friend.." Phil shook his head, knowing that there relationship was more that what he had just said. "No..you are both more than that but I'm NOT risking your safety, now I will be teaching you how to fly since its going to be new for you. But please don't talk me out of seeing him this is for your guys own good. " Phil walks over to his son, while Tommy wiped the tears form his eyes. "Fine..but we're not a thing father..but I will go talk to everyone downstairs..." the boy said as he got up and walks with his father downstairs to all the guests who were eager to see if Tommy got wings. Everyone gasped at the sight and smiled as they congratulated him for the birth of his new wings, Tubbo laughed and hugged Tommy tightly with pure excitement as Tommy hugged back.
--
The ender hybrid never left, he stood behind a tree looking through a window. Inside the big house, seeing Tommy being hugged by another boy in which he never seen before. He stared at his wings in wonder, but something was off to the point where he just kept staring at Tommy the whole time. His blue eyes intoxicated him, while his wings were fluffy that made him want to feel the soft touch of them. He hoped that he could see the boy tomorrow, to hug him for dear life and to protect him from anything that was going to attack him. His enderman instincts weren't just to protect Tommy, but they told him something off. Of course he didn't know what but it was a bad feeling- the boys eyes shifted towards the boy he was with and grinned as well as staring at Tommy's brothers and his father. What was going on with him he didn't know.. But he hoped it wasn't anything bad. He sighed, before getting closer to the house when he got next to the Window seeing Tommy sit down, after that kiss. Something snapped in Ranboo, that's why he was acting this way. His multicolored eyes staring at the blonde boy, Tommy must have noticed because he turned around to see Ranboo before he even had the chance to hide from him. Which made him look away, Tommy stared at Ranboo for a while before smiling and getting up. Ranboo sat on the ground, staring at his hands. He knew he had to leave but he couldn't bring himself to do it that's why he came back, he heard footsteps coming towards him. He looks up seeing the light from the window, because it was now getting dark out about to turn night. The light shown onto the person next to him, he sighed before getting up to leave only to be grabbed by the wrist. "Wait.." It was Tommy, he thought it was Phil or Wilbur but no..it was Tommy his eyes shifted to the boys eyes. "Hey Tommy.. I know I shouldn't be here i-.." Before he could say anything else lips were crashed onto his which made his eyes widen. The boy put his hands around Tommy's neck, while Tommy put his hands on the endermans cheeks. When they pulled away Tommy spoke, "I'm sorry..i might not be able to see you again, so I had to do that for the last time..."
Ranboo gave Tommy a confused glance before he slipped away, as the boys eyes widened. Tears streaming down the blondes face before running off...

1472 words