Chapter one - Just Friends.

*¥ ILIANA POV ¥*

I was sitting in my room on a Saturday morning not planning to do much that night, i was just About to have a quick shower until my phone beeped, I quickly ran over to see who texted me.

From; Jai baby - hey sweet thing, I'm home alone tonight and my brothers are out along with my mum, skip and James, Wanna come over ? Watch movies? Talk ? Laugh? If your not doing anything that it ;).

Me and Jai have been friends for 5 years almost 6, Since I wasn't doing anything, I might as well go.

To; Jai baby - hey, of course I'll come, doesn't look like I'm doing anything tonight anyways ❤️"

I was just about to step into my shower until my phone beeped again.

From; Jai baby - see you at 6 ?

To; Jai baby - of course.

Finally I got to go into the shower without any interruptions, I started poring the shampoo into my hand and then scrubbed it in my hair while humming to bloodstream by ed sheeran.

**************

I got out of the shower looking at the time, "it's already 4pm," I questioned myself, I started putting on my clothes getting ready for tonight, i didn't want to dress to fancy, after all I didn't really need to, where only hanging around and he is right next door.
I quickly put on a light grey crop top with a blue jacket on top making it unzipped being sure I wasn't cold and some plain black leggings, also chucked my hair in a top bun and put some mascara on, I usually don't like wearing Much make up, I feel closed up if I wear a lot, I know that sounds stupid but Its just how I feel.

"ILIANA" I heard my brother yell from down stairs
"Yeah" I reply to him feeling annoyed
"can you go buy some food ? Ya know go food shopping" he shouted
Well yeah why not, I thought to myself, I mean it will make time pass by the time it becomes 6, right ?

"Yeah I'll go, anything you want specifically" I asked him

"No just what ever"

I quickly grabbed my phone from my room and looked out my window, I could see jai cleaning his room like a little boy through his window, I was going to say hi but I thourght that would take to long so I just went to the shops, I grabbed whatever I liked and quickly left.

*Ring ring* I heard my phone ring
I picked it up seeing the caller was Jai

Me: heeey
Jai: hey baby
Me: I'm at the shops just about to pay, I'll be there at 6 just like you said.
Jai: yeah about that, do you wanna come whatever time you get back? My mum just called saying she was comming home earlier and I don't want her interrupting us.
Me: yeah of course I'll be there in 10
Jai: bye baby

I started walking home carrying shopping bags in my hands.
I just reached my house I put the bags on the bench and left and went to jais house.

I started knocking at the door, in no time at all a topless jai answered the front door,
"Hey Iliana, come in"
I didn't say anything back I was breath taken by his beautiful sculpted abs all aligned perfectly.
"Iliana ? Iliana ? Illiiiiiaaaaannnnaaaaaaa!" I heard a faint Jai while waving his hands in front of my face
"Hmm oh yeah hi, I'm coming in now" I said inviting my self into his house not braking eye contact with his abs

" baby you always see my abs ? Why are you so focused on them now ?" Jai said while giggling

" I don't even know, haha sorry" I said a little embarrassed

"No don't be sorry, haha your cute" he said smiling at me, wow that smile always takes me to another dimension.

"So what do you wanna do ?"