010

010'A friend to complain too'

010
'A friend to complain too'

There are many quotes and spoken words about patience, but all of them all bullshit. The authors only wrote them because they want something as well, but instead of getting it themselves they wait until it came too them. If I were too wait I would be driving myself crazy. It's crazy how I'm acting over some guys dick. And I would call myself insane if I didn't see the size, his dominate personality makes me want to push every single buttons he has too annoy him and to get him hard.

I collect myself before coming out of the shower, my body dripping wet from a mix of sweat, water and wetness between my legs. Kuroo had left me to dry by myself and to be honest I thought that would be the last I saw off him tonight, but he surprises me by returning a few minutes later with two cups of tea and a large shirt hanging over his arm.

He doesn't say anything as he sits down next to me on the large bed, he still had a towel hanging from his hips. My eyes are draw to his abs and chest.

Mommy milkers. Is the only thought in my head, I'm amazingly funny but sometimes I wished I could mentally slap myself over my dumb thoughts. Kuroo clears his throat and when I look up at him, I see a smile. He knows what he is doing, but then again, two can play that game. If teasing he wants, teasing he will get.

''Are you warm enough?'' His voice is cold but his words are caring, like he is in conflict with himself. My mind only turning and twisting in more confusion.

Why is he being nice to me? I thought he would have happily killed me after all those remarks I had made about him. Guess I thought wrong, it's kind of a relieve.

My mouth moves before I can stop it. ''Why are you being nice to me, it seems out of character for you.'' He looks down at me with a amused smile. ''Out of character, please elaborate on your thoughts. princess.'' His eyes trapping me in his before I can pull away just a bit so I can reply to his question.

''You know your act. The strong, emotionless mafia boss.'' He nobs slightly with the same amused smile. ''Continue.'' It's spoken softly but I know what he wants to hear from me.

''The sex driven man whore that peaks up on woman in the shower.'' A soft chuckle escapes his throat before he replies to my teasing.

''Awh and here I thought you were the type of slut who enjoys things like that, well are you slut?''

I wish his sentence didn't affect me in a way, especially in a way where I had to press my thighs together just to calm down. His eyes spoke more words then his lips could, the hungry look is hard to miss.

''Don't tell me my words are effecting you so much that you grow wet.'' This time I meet his eyes with a matching starving look. "Don't worry pretty boy it will take much more then just your words to have me begging on my knees for your dick. Just imagine the sight and know you will never see it for real.''

His hands move towards my face where he grabs my cheeks, squeezing them together as he looks into my eyes. He moves his lips towards mine, letting them hover over them for a few seconds.

''We will see about that.''

With that he stands up taking his empty mug with him, I wasn't sure when he had drank it because I was too busy cursing at myself for turning wet by his teasing word. ''Get enough sleep tonight because we will be up a while tomorrow.'' He says without turning around too look back at me. ''Goodnight, princess.''

● ● ●

''I hate him, why does he think he can do such a thing?''

''Because he is hot.'' I look up at the short haired boy I recently became friends with, in this weird situation it's smart to have at least one friend or at least a friendly face in between seas of dangerous looks and venomous smiles.

''Yaku, you can't say that about your boss.'' I giggle softly, he was right but it's still not a good reason why he gets to get away from it. ''Oh so you're going to deny it?'' Yaku says while wiggling his eyebrows.

''I'm just saying being hot doesn't give you a free card.'' I sigh as I sip at my tea. Yaku had come by to check up me which I appreciated a lot even if I found it a bit suspicious that he came 30 minutes after Kuroo had left me. I don't know when I had started talking but I had soon told him everything that happened from the fact I wasn't allowed to touch him to the point of my orgasm. Yaku had hanged on every word that I had spoken. Like it was his own personal sex podcast.

''Whatever, after he left I thought he would leave me alone but he came back a few minutes later to give me some tea and a shirt.'' I tell him like it was nothing special, at least to me it wasn't but Yaku seems to almost jump out of his skin from excitement. ''Oh my god, I knew I recognize that shirt from somewhere!'' Yaku grabs my shoulders and shakes me heavily. ''Calm your tits Yaku it doesn't mean anything, he probably does that with everyone he fucks.'' I dismiss his excitement and gently tug at the soft dark red blanket which was covering my legs.

''Girl, why are you so stupid? I would hit you if I wasn't scared hot daddy Kuroo would kill me.'' I burst out in laughter from hearing him call Kuroo 'hot daddy'. Yaku joins my laughing with his own and tears from quickly in my eyes. It's weird my mind has being yelling at me ever since I got into that car but this place feels like home. Maybe they put weird chemicals in the tea.

''Kuroo doesn't give his shirts to 'one nightstands'.'' Yaku explains with a concurrent look on his face. ''it means something but I'm not sure if it's something good or not. For your sake I hope it's something good.'' The extra weight lifts off the bed I had calmed as mine as Yaku gets up. ''I won't be at the party tomorrow so you are alone.'' He say and his normally happy faces turns too nervous and even anxious. ''I'll be fine Yaku, I can fight.''

Yaku shakes his head slowly. ''I know Y/N but I'm still worried. Just be careful and try not to piss someone off, knowing you that will be hard.'' Yaku's smile returns but his eyes don't join the display of teeth. ''Just look out for a guys named Suguru Daishō, they call him the snake for reasons.'' It's the last thing he says before walking out of the door, leaving me in quite loneliness.

I quickly fall asleep after a long tiring day. I'm not sure what time it was because of my car ride nap, but even with the borrow sleep I'm still on the verge off passing out. Again I don't know what time it is when I finally awake from my slumber, all I know is that there is a extra weight on the bed, on a single spot like someone is sitting next to me.

''Good morning angel.'' A unfamiliar voice says, I quickly turn around to look at the intruder. My eyes meet with golden eyes.

________________________________________________________________________________

For the people wondering why Yaku and Y/N are so close friends out of sudden. I changed my story a bit to make them long term friends, y/n didn't knew Yaku was part of the Nekoma gang so that is why she still doesn't fully trust him. Hope that clears it up if there was any confusion.