#1: Trapped

16/10/21, 2:23 AM

Hi, I'm Jonathan and I'm currently going to die at 17. Woah, Jonny, that's a bit too early to say that you're going to die, you might be thinking in your head. The fact is, yes, I'm gonna die soon where my body will probably not be found for a decade probably, but not without telling everyone the truth. See those eight weird stone people with no legs up there? You might have heard of them, or even know that they're called the "moai". Personally, I prefer moyai, but that's irrelevant. Anywaaay, let's get to the elephant in (or more like outside) the room. There's literally one outside the door of the room I am in right now. I'm currently typing this on my phone because I want the world to know about this thing, so that my knowledge that I got after days of research won't go to vain. My phone's pretty glitchy too, the time keeps bugging out, so I don't know the real time out of this basement, which if you're aware, is pretty pretty weird. The time I mentioned above may be wrong, but I just typed it down for myself. Plus, there's no signal down here. Heh, typical horror stuff huh? Anyway, I'm just writing this stuff down to pacify myself and to avoid myself peeing my pants more than I have. I'm gonna play some Angry Birds to calm my nerves. Time really flies, huh.

Really wish I had some other game downloaded other than angry birds on my phone.